Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
IT tbetter NOT be a super saiyan WHITE that'll beat BLACK...:lupe:

It also feels like some mind bending time paradox going on....i like shyt like that...I hope it plays out
Well SSB was originally going to look like ssj4 so he changed it to having a WHITE aura but then said that there was going to be a major character that is either introduced or evolves that will have a signature WHITE aura so as to not conflict, he made it SS Blue. Something is definitely going to happen with a WHITE character, perhaps during this BLACK saga.
:patrice:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Well SSB was originally going to look like ssj4 so he changed it to having a WHITE aura but then said that there was going to be a major character that is either introduced or evolves that will have a signature WHITE aura so as to not conflict, he made it SS Blue. Something is definitely going to happen with a WHITE character, perhaps during this BLACK saga.
:patrice:

This is about to be the most :mjpls: Dragonball arc yet just off the name of the villain.
Half the dialogue in the arc is "That black guy is destroying the city!!" and "We have to take down that dangerous black guy at all costs!". Will be even worse if he's defeated by Super Saiyan White. :mjpls:

It'll be pretty interesting to see how the English dub writes the dialogue.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
IMG_0914.png

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Let's be honest, Vegeta ain't really trying to train him. He just showing off and making sure Future Trunks knows who the head honcho is. I'll give him props if he finally refers to himself as king. If he was really about training then he would be spending more time training his current timeline son. Him and Goku are kind of the same when it comes to spending time and training their children.
He didn't take it due to respect for his pops and the sayain race is extinct anyway. Plus it's not important to the writers so:manny:Writers pretty much have Goten and Trunks sidelined and even Gotenks ain't shyt at this point :francis:
I'm sure like Cabba he'll show Future Trunks SSB so he'll have another level to aspire to and also to continue training since he's by himself. Can't keep traveling back to the past fckn up the timeline :mjlol:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Let's be honest, Vegeta ain't really trying to train him. He just showing off and making sure Future Trunks knows who the head honcho is. I'll give him props if he finally refers to himself as king. If he was really about training then he would be spending more time training his current timeline son. Him and Goku are kind of the same when it comes to spending time and training their children.

I agree and Disagree. I agree that Vegeta is definitely trying to show off and show Trunks not only is he below him but he's WAY BEHIND him. I disagree that he doesn't want to train him. Vegeta actually has a bigger connection to Future Trunks than the present version because of the hard fought battle with the Andriods and Cell. I also think because of the Death of Future Bulma, Vegeta is actually feeling closer to Future Trunks now and wants to really help in avenging her. When Trunks first came back he even told him to get rid of the sword preparing his mind for the new power forms.

I also think he understands that Trunks is the basically the Last Son in the future. So yes during Cell, he was reluctant to train with him. But now, he for sure wants to do it. As for him training with Kid Trunks, he's done it in the past but your right. Goku and Vegeta seem to be really babying Kid Trunks and Goten when they put Gohan through the coals as a kid. Vegeta just has so much pride and anger. But not matter what, him and Trunks are Royalty. Vegeta's Trainning sessions are Legendary in Dragon Ball Mythology, as far as how hard he pushes himself.

tumblr_ntipkyGSau1uuj1vto1_500.gif

2623515818_small_1.jpg

tumblr_mvrljaLBAB1s2kmkno1_500.jpg

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Trunks probably asked where's goku and vegata hit him with the:ufdup:

Can't wait til next week episode, to see their interactions play out