Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
trunks taking too many L's this saga I hope he gets a crazy power boost:ld: good to see he's still able to transform into broly tho

I wonder what role the omni king will play in everything, episode preview had a bunch of supreme kai and whis looking ass nikkas.. and we see zamasu slowly turning into black goku, I wonder if we end up seeing 2 black gokus:wow:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
or maybe the black goku thats stuck in trunks' timeline stays there:ohhh:

and zamasu becomes black goku in the present timeline and they defeat him, then trunks becomes strong enough so when he returns to his timeline he defeats the future black like he did the androids and cell:ohhh:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
The only gripe I have is the power levels.. Goku and Vegeta shouldnt have to power up to face a mere SSJ2. :why:

I'm sorry but this will always URK me. You guys got mad at me when I said Gohan wasn't in his Ssj2 form against first form Frieza in super.. First form Frieza laced SSJ Gohan, but Final form Frieza got laced by base Goku. DBS final form Frieza > DBS SSJ2 Future Trunks(up to this point), so why wouldn't Goku and Vegeta just embarrass FTrunks in their base forms and tell him they can go even higher in power.

I understand what Super is trying to do with the nostalgia scenes but with the way the current power levels are, they are going about it wrong.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
The only gripe I have is the power levels.. Goku and Vegeta shouldnt have to power up to face a mere SSJ2. :why:

I'm sorry but this will always URK me. You guys got mad at me when I said Gohan wasn't in his Ssj2 form against first form Frieza in super.. First form Frieza laced SSJ Gohan, but Final form Frieza got laced by base Goku. DBS final form Frieza > DBS SSJ2 Future Trunks(up to this point), so why wouldn't Goku and Vegeta just embarrass FTrunks in their base forms and tell him they can go even higher in power.

I understand what Super is trying to do with the nostalgia scenes but with the way the current power levels are, they are going about it wrong.
anything positive to say?:ld:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
trunks taking too many L's this saga I hope he gets a crazy power boost:ld: good to see he's still able to transform into broly tho

I wonder what role the omni king will play in everything, episode preview had a bunch of supreme kai and whis looking ass nikkas.. and we see zamasu slowly turning into black goku, I wonder if we end up seeing 2 black gokus:wow:
He just turned into him?? How the..:mindblown:

krexzen

All Star
Daps

I think Vegeta only went Blue because Trunks brought up Goku's SSJ3. Goku is usually more willing to show off his new transformations and abilities to his friends. He might've done it to show Trunks SSJ3 which Trunks hadn't seen yet. Also, Goku always holds back when facing a new or unknown opponent.