A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
im ready for that father son bonding episode next week. :blessed:

hope they dont give trunks ssblue tho.
Nah we need that Trunks ssblue to happen in order for his timeline to stay safe..

Or else Trunks gonna have to hop in that time machine everytime a villain shows up. His timeline needs closure so it makes since for him to reach ssblue

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Oh and black has a "super saiyan pink" transformation :lupe:

These hair color changes are getting kinda old now. :beli:

The one thing I give Dragonball GT credit for is that SSJ4 actually looks different than the other forms as opposed to just a hair change. They been mad lazy about most transformations in Super...Super Saiyan God, Super Saiyan Blue, Golden Frieza, etc. are all just color changes.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Zamasu going through the motions in this episode

These humans ain't worth protecting. Prosper, war, fail. Over and over again. :rudy:
Now this human wants me to fight him? :aicmon:
How is this human so strong? :dwillhuh:

Is this how all humans are? :jbhmm:

Just like I thought humans are dangerous b. :wtb:
I ain't gon forget you Son Goku. :ufdup:

krexzen

All Star
Daps

The one thing I give Dragonball GT credit for is that SSJ4 actually looks different than the other forms as opposed to just a hair change. They been mad lazy about most transformations in Super...Super Saiyan God, Super Saiyan Blue, Golden Frieza, etc. are all just color changes.

I agree. I'm not feeling this "lets use every color of the rainbow to signal a new ssj level".

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

shhhhhh dont speak highly about parts of DBGT @SpacelySprockets might come after you

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

I don't care what anyone says, I always liked SSJ4 because it was like they returned to their powerful Ape form. They got Goku and everyone out here looking like a Lil Kim Video with all those colors, lol. I think they should of just stuck with a few colors, now they might be overdoing it but I think that's because of the Xenoverse Game and all those different forms.

gt.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

75992bc7627a5ff3d1387b2f18cb8b9c.400x400x1.jpg

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
So according to Toyotaro the Pilaf Gang hijacked the wish to bring back Goku or perhaps heal him of his heart virus. This threw everything off course as the androids killed Piccolo soon after, making the DBs stay inactive forever.
Oh shyt :ohhh:
Them nikkas probably doomed the earth for some five guys :mjlol:.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Zamasu going through the motions in this episode

These humans ain't worth protecting. Prosper, war, fail. Over and over again. :rudy:
Now this human wants me to fight him? :aicmon:
How is this human so strong? :dwillhuh:

Is this how all humans are? :jbhmm:

Just like I thought humans are dangerous b. :wtb:
I ain't gon forget you Son Goku. :ufdup:
:dead:. I don't think Zamasu is evil goku but he definitely was shown to be developing that fukk humans mindstate that evil G has. Definitely some time travel multiverse fukkery going on though :patrice:They both have that specific ki and Zamasu threw Goku the same way Evil G did:jbhmm:I am intrigued by this storyline and hope they get back to he future soon for round 2:blessed:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Bro I NEED more 18-Trunks development :shaq2: I know trunks basically passing by random parts of his past in this timeline, but shyt man if you can make 18 and Gohan relevant in 2016, you deserve your own spinoff :lawd: