Daps
So black is the green bytch 7 years into the future:patrice:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
So black is the green bytch 7 years into the future:patrice:

basically i think it works like this. Zamsu only becomes black because of the fight with goku

Paradox Theory gainning traction. Now here's what will really fry your brain. Black proved that he can hop timelines with the silver time ring. Therefor as you both are saying, it's not Far Fretched for Zamasu to hop to Future Trunks Timeline and get Goku's heart diseased Body because the silver timering was still in the box when they went. Also the other timerings were gold so maybe the silver one is more powerful and can do more. As I said in a previous post, it's clear he was angry at Goku but he also admired his power. Again as someone stated earlier. Can the Dragon Ball Writers pull this off? because this arc is some of the best writing in the entire series. Just as the original Trunks Story was. If we find out it is a Timeline Paradox Loop then it's obvious the original Trunks Story was the beginning the loop.

great_scott_back_to_the_future.gif

back-to-the-future_TrunksXX_6e04141a-663c-496e-af10-903fc6007354_large.png

Time-Ring-739x416.jpg

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Paradox Theory gainning traction. Now here's what will really fry your brain. Black proved that he can hop timelines with the silver time ring. Therefor as you both are saying, it's not Far Fretched for Zamasu to hop to Future Trunks Timeline and get Goku's heart diseased Body because the silver timering was still in the box when they went. Also the other timerings were gold so maybe the silver one is more powerful and can do more. As I said in a previous post, it's clear he was angry at Goku but he also admired his power. Again as someone stated earlier. Can the Dragon Ball Writers pull this off? because this arc is some of the best writing in the entire series. Just as the original Trunks Story was. If we find out it is a Timeline Paradox Loop then it's obvious the original Trunks Story was the beginning the loop.

Time-Ring-739x416.jpg
:ohhh:

focus187

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So I have been making a trilogy of dragon ball z movies since November. I have put the DBZ saga into three two hour movies (two hr 15 min to 2 hr 30 min). Editing down the blu rays and Kai as well as adding in some newer animation and clips from game animated cutscenes. As well as doing some custom animation myself.

I also redid the score with more cinematic music and some effects. I did my best to create a summer action epic blockbuster feeling.
Feedback and constructive critisicm are welcome.

Heres another scene from the movie featuring tiens fight vs nappa

Last edited:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

Time-Ring-739x416.jpg
Yeap trunks fleeing to the past sets in motion goku meeting Zamasu.