Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Zamasu going through the motions in this episode

These humans ain't worth protecting. Prosper, war, fail. Over and over again. :rudy:
Now this human wants me to fight him? :aicmon:
How is this human so strong? :dwillhuh:

Is this how all humans are? :jbhmm:

Just like I thought humans are dangerous b. :wtb:
I ain't gon forget you Son Goku. :ufdup:
And Goku believes he has good in his heart and not black, its about time for goku to get murked

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
And Goku believes he has good in his heart and not black, its about time for goku to get murked

LOL, I was laughing at Goku staying that sh!t, but seriously Goku been getting murked. For a main character it's amazing he's been killed off as much as he has. I would be surprised if they ever killed him off again. They done it enough already. They gave Gohan the keys during Buu and took it back. Goku is the main character period nothing is going to change that. But I agree with you about that line. "He has a good heart in him", in so many words, LOL. Stop. Dude was trying to kill Goku on the spot right there with that sneak chop.

images

bedside2.jpg

499189e2866e72f0a9cb34fe33317c96fb00896bf38090c09d354e804f918f2e.jpg

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I knew Trunks was going to get some training from Vegeta! Now I'm excited to see what Trunks growth will be after the training. I hope he sticks to it.:wow:

What would be even more dope is that Vegeta trains Future Trunks and Present Trunks at the same time!:ohhh::wow:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I knew Trunks was going to get some training from Vegeta! Now I'm excited to see what Trunks growth will be after the training. I hope he sticks to it.:wow:

What would be even more dope is that Vegeta trains Future Trunks and Present Trunks at the same time!:ohhh::wow:
Vegeta and trunks take training seriously while gohan wanna be a teacher:camby:

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Let's be honest, Vegeta ain't really trying to train him. He just showing off and making sure Future Trunks knows who the head honcho is. I'll give him props if he finally refers to himself as king. If he was really about training then he would be spending more time training his current timeline son. Him and Goku are kind of the same when it comes to spending time and training their children.