Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
hes an exaggerated version of himself to the point that he's pretty much a caricature, he was never this bad in Z dub distortions taken into account.
Z wasn't very true to the manga from what I've heard

DBS has been since its very reminiscent of DB

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
When Vegeta goes against Black thinking he's stronger than Trunks, gets curb stomped, and Trunks goes Super Saiyan White (speculation)

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
#18 has Trunks forever shook, lol

CotD2-NXEAAW0_5.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
IT better NOT be a super saiyan WHITE that'll beat BLACK...:lupe:

It also feels like some mind bending time paradox going on....i like shyt like that...I hope it plays out

Last edited:

woof

Daps
Reppin

Z had some off notes from the manga, but Kai, at least through the Cell saga (they left in too much filler for Buu), is about as accurate of a manga to anime cut as you're going to get and Goku is plainly a different character than he is right now in it.

There's a huge difference from being Space Jesus in the Funimation dub and being the flat, Ritalin-needing Luffy knockoff Super has him as.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

DB handled its characters far better, most of the characters in super feel flat and one dimensional. Vegetal use to be my favorite character, now all he does is stand around looking angry and when he does decide to speak, its either a grunt or a one liner. Dude is boring now. Trunks is the only one that feels like he was properly carried over from the past series

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
DB handled its characters far better, most of the characters in super feel flat and one dimensional. Vegetal use to be my favorite character, now all he does is stand around looking angry and when he does decide to speak, its either a grunt or a one liner. Dude is boring now. Trunks is the only one that feels like he was properly carried over from the past series
I don't think its anywhere near the level of DB either, I'm just suggesting its attempt at what its going for. It is sad we don't get these extra minutes of filler at times, because DBZ filler did give alot of moments that made Vegeta seem as badass as he did (second best dialogue for his character's personality, behind Future Trunks)