Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Have an episode named "Reveal Black's True Identity" and don't actually reveal his identity, brehs. :stopitslime:

Decent episode, liked the scene with Trunks and 18. I'm thinking Black is actually future Zamatsu. Like the Zamatsu we see right now isn't Black at all, but in Trunks' timeline he turned evil and eventually got ahold of Goku's body and started killing off mortals.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Have an episode named "Reveal Black's True Identity" and don't actually reveal his identity, brehs. :stopitslime:

Decent episode, liked the scene with Trunks and 18. I'm thinking Black is actually future Zamatsu. Like the Zamatsu we see right now isn't Black at all, but in Trunks' timeline he turned evil and eventually got ahold of Goku's body and started killing off mortals.
nikka you just contradicted the fukk out of yourself......you just said how they didn't reveal Blacks identity...........but went on to explain how they pretty much indicate that Zamasu is Black :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Zamasu with that 'cism :mjpls:

Kakarot being mad stalkerish asking Zamasu to fight him :huhldup:

Kaioshins acting like they never heard of Saiyans before :why: How do you mistake a Saiyan for a human :why:

Trunks was ready to murk Android 18 on the spot :demonic: My nikka is a savage :banderas: GOAT character :banderas:

The kids' "Plan A" :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: Present Trunks with no swag :dahell:

Zamasu's defensive skills :leon:

Next week is gonna be lit! Trunks/Vegeta sparring :blessed:

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Zamasu with that 'cism :mjpls:

Kakarot being mad stalkerish asking Zamasu to fight him :huhldup:

Kaioshins acting like they never heard of Saiyans before :why: How do you mistake a Saiyan for a human :why:

Trunks was ready to murk Android 18 on the spot :demonic: My nikka is a savage :banderas: GOAT character :banderas:

The kids' "Plan A" :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: Present Trunks with no swag :dahell:

Zamasu's defensive skills :leon:

Next week is gonna be lit! Trunks/Vegeta sparring :blessed:
like you said breh Zamasu got some :mjpls: to him he thinks they all look the same :mjpls:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
nikka you just contradicted the fukk out of yourself......you just said how they didn't reveal Blacks identity...........but went on to explain how they pretty much indicate that Zamasu is Black :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

Huh? The episode pretty much ended with them still not being sure if Zamasu was black or not. Goku mentioned that his ki is "similar but not exactly the same" as Black's.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
tumblr_ob5mvwhoG21qc9dlro1_500.png

tumblr_ob5m80Nd6Z1qc9dlro3_1280.png

This episode just opened this arc wide open. We are dealing with Timeline Paradox here.

Trunks coming back in time to save Goku which in turn causes Goku to live which in turn causes Goku to meet the Gods of Destruction in the future which in turn causes them to eventually meet Zamusa which in turn might have something to do with Black Goku's creation. (Even Doc Brown from Back To The Future head would of exploded by now, lol "GREAT SCOTT") The Episode doesn't spell out Black's idenity but to me the clues are there that it's either Zamasu himself or Zamasu is in control of black. The Kaio brings out the timering box and Black's silver ring is there. Many of us speculated that Black could of killed a Kaio to get the Fusion ring and Timering. Well Zamasu clearly has a complex against Mortals or Non-Gods so this might be playing out like Palpatine and Darth Palgieus in Star Wars where the pupil killed the Master. Beerus implied that they should just get it over with and take him out now meaning that Whis and Beerus thinks he is probably Black. But Goku stopped them on some Anakin Skywalker shyt, "But I think there is good in him".

Remeber techincally speaking Trunks Timeline is the main Dragon Ball Timeline that was split into Timeline 2 when he came and brought Goku the Medicine. Though they are different Timelines, Goku Black would still exsist in both timelines. How he becomes Goku Black might be different for each Timeline. Goku like he did with Black was able to handle Zamasu pretty well. Goku also noticed that Zamasu was using simular techniques as Black. Remember how a Time Paradox works. If Trunks never comes back again then Goku never interacts with Black and Whis and Beerus never take Goku to see Zamasu. So all of this is connected. My favorite scene though was when Trunks see #18 for the first time since he destoryed her in the future. He was inches away from killing her again before Kuririn stopped him. Overall I liked it because storywise this is a very interesting arc and I'm invested into the entire story. Next Week Vegeta going to show Trunks who Big Poppa is, lol.

future-trunks-and-vegeta-by-https-flic-kr-p-5og3rp_789867.jpg

Vegata Trains Trunks showing him SSG/B OMG, Vegeta is always reluctant to train Trunks but now he's all for it. This is what Gohan should be doing dammit, lol.

Pretty much hit the nail on the head as far as what I was thinking. I think Zamasu is Black or created him at least and I think the meeting that we saw in this episode created Black in Trunks' timeline, and probably will create Black in other timelines. That's what I think anyway. There's some foreshadowing that Zamasu will become much stronger, perhaps even on Beerus' level and his ki will become like Black's probably after he has that heel turn.

I predict that they are going to eventually make this right by either preventing the meeting that they just had in this episode or kill U10 Zamasu.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Huh? The episode pretty much ended with them still not being sure if Zamasu was black or not. Goku mentioned that his ki is "similar but not exactly the same" as Black's.
My theory - Black is Zamasu with pure evil ki.. Whis noted how Zamasu was suppressing his "cold heart", so its not exactly the same because theres still some pureness to the Zamasu of this timeline whereas Black is uncontained evil:wow:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
My theory - Black is Zamasu with pure evil ki.. Whis noted how Zamasu was suppressing his "cold heart", so its not exactly the same because theres still some pureness to the Zamasu of this timeline whereas Black is uncontained evil:wow:
i dont think db writers are good enough to make a time paradox work like @Rapmastermind wrote :sadcam:

i think they might try to play the split personality card :flabbynsick:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Could be...

I'm still thinking we're just looking at a time loop where this meeting between Goku and Zamasu just now is what eventually inspired Zamasu to create/become Goku Black.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Could be...

I'm still thinking we're just looking at a time loop where this meeting between Goku and Zamasu just now is what eventually inspired Zamasu to create/become Goku Black.

How would that put him in Future Trunks' world though since Goku was long dead there?

Not gonna lie, time travel in DB has always confused the hell outta me. Trunks' first trip back made sense... Go back 17 years to save Goku. Even this trip back has me confused because wouldn't he have just traveled back 14 or however many years in his own timeline, taking him back to when he defeated Cell & the Androids?