Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

woof

Daps
Reppin
Compare 14 year old Goku to 40 year old Goku brehs :mjlol:
It's not out there, given how much Super has reduced him to a one note retarded a$$hole.

14 year old Goku was an airheaded hick that was all about fighting and getting stronger, but he still could get appropriately serious and driven when stuff like his little native breh's dad being killed went down. Other than issues protecting his tail, he was inherently battle savvy too and was constantly subverting expectations.

40 year old Goku can't even tell when he's fighting a fake whose disguise is ripping apart in his hands and excitedly giggles when first faced with the guy who stole his own identity (and maybe body) to commit mass genocide and destroyed his friend's life. Even 20-something Goku at his most don't-kill-Vegeta/let's-just-train-to-fight-the-androids selfish level would look at Super's version and wonder if he picked up another serious brain injury at some point between series.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So according to Toyotaro the Pilaf Gang hijacked the wish to bring back Goku or perhaps heal him of his heart virus. This threw everything off course as the androids killed Piccolo soon after, making the DBs stay inactive forever.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
tumblr_ob5mvwhoG21qc9dlro1_500.png

tumblr_ob5m80Nd6Z1qc9dlro3_1280.png

This episode just opened this arc wide open. We are dealing with Timeline Paradox here.

Trunks coming back in time to save Goku which in turn causes Goku to live which in turn causes Goku to meet the Gods of Destruction in the future which in turn causes them to eventually meet Zamusa which in turn might have something to do with Black Goku's creation. (Even Doc Brown from Back To The Future head would of exploded by now, lol "GREAT SCOTT") The Episode doesn't spell out Black's idenity but to me the clues are there that it's either Zamasu himself or Zamasu is in control of black. The Kaio brings out the timering box and Black's silver ring is there. Many of us speculated that Black could of killed a Kaio to get the Fusion ring and Timering. Well Zamasu clearly has a complex against Mortals or Non-Gods so this might be playing out like Palpatine and Darth Palgieus in Star Wars where the pupil killed the Master. Beerus implied that they should just get it over with and take him out now meaning that Whis and Beerus thinks he is probably Black. But Goku stopped them on some Anakin Skywalker shyt, "But I think there is good in him".

Remeber techincally speaking Trunks Timeline is the main Dragon Ball Timeline that was split into Timeline 2 when he came and brought Goku the Medicine. Though they are different Timelines, Goku Black would still exsist in both timelines. How he becomes Goku Black might be different for each Timeline. Goku like he did with Black was able to handle Zamasu pretty well. Goku also noticed that Zamasu was using simular techniques as Black. Remember how a Time Paradox works. If Trunks never comes back again then Goku never interacts with Black and Whis and Beerus never take Goku to see Zamasu. So all of this is connected. My favorite scene though was when Trunks see #18 for the first time since he destoryed her in the future. He was inches away from killing her again before Kuririn stopped him. Overall I liked it because storywise this is a very interesting arc and I'm invested into the entire story. Next Week Vegeta going to show Trunks who Big Poppa is, lol.

future-trunks-and-vegeta-by-https-flic-kr-p-5og3rp_789867.jpg

Vegata Trains Trunks showing him SSG/B OMG, Vegeta is always reluctant to train Trunks but now he's all for it. This is what Gohan should be doing dammit, lol.

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
It's not out there, given how much Super has reduced him to a one note retarded a$$hole.

14 year old Goku was an airheaded hick that was all about fighting and getting stronger, but he still could get appropriately serious and driven when stuff like his little native breh's dad being killed went down. Other than issues protecting his tail, he was inherently battle savvy too and was constantly subverting expectations.

40 year old Goku can't even tell when he's fighting a fake whose disguise is ripping apart in his hands and excitedly giggles when first faced with the guy who stole his own identity (and maybe body) to commit mass genocide and destroyed his friend's life. Even 20-something Goku at his most don't-kill-Vegeta/let's-just-train-to-fight-the-androids selfish level would look at Super's version and wonder if he picked up another serious brain injury at some point between series.

Super is the woat. They tried to turn Goku into this complete idiot.. He was nothing like this in Z.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Zamasu :troll: to his boss and everybody?

Is Zamasu "Black"? Or maybe he has something to do with "Black"

Why do I get feeling that Zamasu poisoning his boss with the tea.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

I never overanalyzed that. Goku is from Earth that's why they view him as a Human reguardless of his Saiyan orgin. Remember what's a Saiyan or Human to a God? Also both Beerus and Whis saw that Goku and Vegeta made their families with humans. For all instensive purposing Goku and Vegeta live pretty human lives outside of the fact when they leave Earth and end up fighting. But I also took it as "Non-God and or Mortal".

Nice Manga catch. Look in both Timelines, Trunks and Mai seem to get together reguardless. It's just in both timelines the Gang becoming kids is different. Just like I'm assuming Black Goku's creation is different in each timeline.

Last edited: