Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
So this week was a "Break" Week. We've had a few of those already so I decided to watch all the movies Future Trunks is in. "The Red Ribbon Super Andriod 13" film, "Broly Part 1" and "Bojock" film. All 3 are Classics but I still have to give Broly the cake. It fits perfectly into the Dragon Ball Universe.

DBZmovie7_Japan.gif

190px-DBZ_THE_MOVIE_NO._8.jpg

220px-DBZ_THE_MOVIE_NO._9_%28wiki%29.jpg

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
So this week was a "Break" Week. We've had a few of those already so I decided to watch all the movies Future Trunks is in. "The Red Ribbon Super Andriod 13" film, "Broly Part 1" and "Bojock" film. All 3 are Classics but I still have to give Broly the cake. It fits perfectly into the Dragon Ball Universe.

DBZmovie7_Japan.gif

190px-DBZ_THE_MOVIE_NO._8.jpg

220px-DBZ_THE_MOVIE_NO._9_%28wiki%29.jpg
Broly whup their ass:mjlol:
Talk about a beat down:deadrose:
They did my man vegeta dirty:mjcry:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Broly whup their ass:mjlol:
Talk about a beat down:deadrose:
They did my man vegeta dirty:mjcry:

LOL @ it taking EVERYONE'S Power for Goku to even get that hit. I can't even give the Z Fighters the W because Broly won on points by taking them all on at the same time, lol. Broly is one of the GOAT Villians, only character to have a Trilogy deciated to him. Even though Broly 2 and Broly 3: Bio Broly weren't as great as part 1 though I loved the Father/Son Kamahama with Goku Gohan and Goten in Broly 2. I love the movie because it's almost as if Broly was turning Super Saiyan God looking back. Outside of I would say Cell, no Villain gave them more work. Yes Freeza bodied the whole race and Majinbu was Godly. But something about Broly that caught them all off guard. I also like the fact he as a baby next to Goku. It's almost as if he's Goku's true opposite.

broly-vs-goku.png

ssj_broly_1.jpg

Last edited:

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
LOL @ it taking EVERYONE'S Power for Goku to even get that hit. I can't even give the Z Fighters the W because Broly won on points by taking them all on at the same time, lol. Broly is one of the GOAT Villians, only character to have a Trilogy deciated to him. Even though Broly 2 and Broly 3: Bio Broly weren't as great as part 1 though I loved the Father/Son Kamahama with Goku Gohan and Goten in Broly 2. I love the movie because it's almost as if Broly was turning Super Saiyan God looking back. Outside of I would say Cell, no Villain gave them more work. Yes Freeza bodied the whole race and Majinbu was Godly. But something about Broly that caught them all off guard. I also like the fact he as a baby next to Goku. It's almost as if he's Goku's true opposite.

broly-vs-goku.png

ssj_broly_1.jpg

Broly is the man.

When they first announced the Black arc I was hoping it'd be a canon take on Broly where he's just ungodly powerful, savage, evil and fearsome. I love what they're doing with the arc as is having Black level up on the fly. But its a bit of a missed opportunity.

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
Why won't they just let the Dragonball franchise go?
The next thing to happen after Pokemon craze: "Dragonball GO" augmented reality fighting game where you become Dragonball Z characters. Can you imagine the videos? Someone create this & we can see comic con kids hollering in pain as they try to go saiyan against the wrong opponent. :mjlol:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
mqdefault.jpg

dragon-ball-super-character-760x427_wvqp.640.jpg

Break Week Over. We back on Saturday Night US. Time (Sunday Morn Japan Time). We finally find out who Black Is and it obviously has to do with Goku fighting the new Kai. I Also don't think it's going to be a drawn out fight between the two. Probably just something to test each other strenth. The Arc is going fantastic overall though and it's only been 7 Episodes thus far, tomorrow is the 8th. Most Arc average 14 Episodes so we still got several episodes to go before we find how who and how they defeat Black and who is exactly going back to the future with Trunks again.