Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
They prepping Gohan for a Legendary return, no way they keep him out da loop and bury his character like this, he'll play a big part in this series I bet. I hope for the next saga they let Goten and Trunks grow a bit and have them lead, ala garlic Junior Saga. No Goku or Vegeta, dem nikkas too strong now. The whole them going to space thing coulda been stretched out for a cool mini saga.
100 episodes total. It's been 51 so far. He's :flabbynsick:. It's over:wow:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
They prepping Gohan for a Legendary return, no way they keep him out da loop and bury his character like this, he'll play a big part in this series I bet. I hope for the next saga they let Goten and Trunks grow a bit and have them lead, ala garlic Junior Saga. No Goku or Vegeta, dem nikkas too strong now. The whole them going to space thing coulda been stretched out for a cool mini saga.
:pachaha:
He's gone breh... Just
Let it go...

:mjcry::wow:

Flykid567

Pro
Daps
Shoot the gt old ass gohan was better than this twerp I remember when he fought adult goten that nikka was buff af af

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I caught up after the Frieza shyt finally :wow:

The tournament was worthy enough to start a conversation, but this new Future Trunks arc... :damn:

And him with o'girl from Pilaf's set in the future was continuity on levels I couldn't handle :bryan:

This is just beautiful shyt. Every thing is as it should be even Gohan. This last episode had me like "Aight then, he good."

Reading "Black Goku", or any reference to him using the word "black" in the translation doesn't have me in my feelings like it should :heh:

I'm glad this show back :blessed: