Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

woof

Daps
Reppin
Didn't Trunks & Pan get together at the end of GT?
No.

It seemed like the Son family and Bulma/Vegeta set had gone separate ways after Goku died, actually, with Goku Jr (Pan's grandson) encountering Vegeta Jr (Bulla or Trunks' daughter's son) for the very first time in a tournament.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I'm mad Gohan didn't even ask why Trunks is there...he apparently isn't even aware of Evil Goku :dahell::mindblown:

Gohan is in his own little bubble with his family inside of it. Can't blame him as breh had it rough when he was a child so he's just trying to provide a better future for his family. :mjcry:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Gohan is in his own little bubble with his family inside of it. Can't blame him as breh had it rough when he was a child so he's just trying to provide a better future for his family. :mjcry:
If Evil Goku killed Goku and Vegeta dolo what would be his excuse I wonder?:pachaha:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Canada
My thing is this...all this shyt goin down on the earf and my nikka Gohan cant even sense nikkas power levels?? :dwillhuh:
Gohan out of the loop on everything. Nobody tells this nikka shyt. How do you marry into a family with a competitive spirit for combat and you end up :flabbynsick:

Dude probably sparring with Videl and breaking a sweat.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gohan was never a true fighter and never had a warriors spirit. I understand people's disappointment but they beat it into our head from the very beginning that Gohan hated fighting and only did it out of necessity.

He was also a terrible fighter and heavily relied on his unlocked, "potential" outburst.

Gohan had no drive to fight cell even with his friends being beat to death.

He basically needed a hand out from the kais to be a match for Majin buu because he stopped training all together by that point.

Gohan has always been a washed up fighter and had less of a fighters spirit than krillen and Yamaha.

People only seem to wanna remember ssj2 Gohan vs cell but that was merely the exception not the rule.

I can't think of one instance where Gohan wasn't "forced" to train, even dating back to when piccolo trained him.

It's only natural now that he's older and can make his own decisions that he hangs up the gi for good.

Basically yalls faith in Gohan was misguided from the very beginning.

Daps
They prepping Gohan for a Legendary return, no way they keep him out da loop and bury his character like this, he'll play a big part in this series I bet. I hope for the next saga they let Goten and Trunks grow a bit and have them lead, ala garlic Junior Saga. No Goku or Vegeta, dem nikkas too strong now. The whole them going to space thing coulda been stretched out for a cool mini saga.