Ice cream everyday:flabbynsick:?

So he can still sustain flight it seems:ohhh:
Good on lil Pan keeping her old man in shape :obama:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think gohan seriously just stopped caring about fighting, partially I seriously blame chi chi. Always making that boy study way hard no matter what cause she wanted him to be more than a fighting bum unlike her husband... Also I dont think gohan has that killer instinct anymore... :francis:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Gohan fought ginyu, and not Tagoma firstly like piccolo did, secondly he threw the faggiest kick ever in the series to stun ginyu, and didn't kill him, had gotenks not got to ginyu Gohan would of got murked
Bro what are you talking about

Im watching the fight right now and Gotenks literally had nothing to do with the result. He hit Tacoma-Ginyu in the groin and defused. Ginyu was fazed for like half a second lmao. Tacoma after Ginyu used his body was clearly at his peak strength, so Piccolo fighting him then doesn't mean anything. The only relevance to my point at all is that a struggling to maintain super saiyan Gohan defeated the guy, at full strength, in 2 hits. There's no other debating against that

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I think gohan seriously just stopped caring about fighting, partially I seriously blame chi chi. Always making that boy study way hard no matter what cause she wanted him to be more than a fighting bum unlike her husband... Also I dont think gohan has that killer instinct anymore... :francis:
Gohan never had a killer instinct ever, he was provoked into battle always. In that regard, nothing changed about him since being a kid

Daps
im not one to complain about the animation but that reanimation of that trunks/gohan scene was a insult ...i get they tryna emphasize the blue hair but fukk that just make the flashbacks black and white.

On another note, the way they did Gohan :heh: had my boy slurping up ice cream like a hoe. I hope they make him at least somewhat relevant to the storyline..have him develop some crazy technology or something. They practically made the episode as an burial for Gohan fans :mjcry:

Oh well...fukk em, we got one of the GOATS back in exchange.
:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Reguardless of Gohan's fall from grace. Pan is going to be that chick, she was about to give Trunks and Gohan that work. And she was about get Trunks with his own Sword, lol:

CnmM2bOUMAAUJUz.jpg

Cnmx7O7WIAA2H5d.jpg

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Reguardless of Gohan's fall from grace. Pan is going to be that chick, she was about to give Trunks and Gohan that work. And she was about get Trunks with his own Sword, lol:

CnmM2bOUMAAUJUz.jpg

Cnmx7O7WIAA2H5d.jpg
I still have hopes for her at least :mjcry: