Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
This was a good ass episode for the sake of character development....kinda confirms that Gohan won't matter at all for yet another arc, but at least they ain't have us expect otherwise.

I feel like we'll know who Black is by next next episode (I understand the details for future eps are already out, dont tell me about them)

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
dragon_ball_super_z__cap51_by_salvamakoto-da9oqnh.jpg

Scenes a fan redrew in the og style :myman:

I'd pay Toei extra to redo this show in all old scenes for the English dub

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The worst part is he could of surpass them:stopitslime:
I don't think toryamma got any plans for gohan cuzco I have a feeling we will see more of caab:ehh:.
Caab is more stronger then gohan:mjlol:
:dead:
The Gohan that merked Frieza's generals would likely merk Cabba. Cabba was competitive w Vegeta as a base saiyan, but only went super saiyan because Vegeta allowed him. He also doesnt have any other transformation. If Gohan just goes into Cell saga level, he'd probably beat the brakes off dude

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Gohan stans come get your L:mjlol:

Even his real daddy Piccolo took a shyt on him:mjlol:

Meanwhile the Kang putting in work thinking about his future fam:wow:
piccolo been shytting on gohan since the early episodes of super, scoping him from far away on rooptops observing gohan being a simp for no reason with the:stopitslime:, he also had the :francis: when Gohan chose to be a scholar working when his bytch was already rich, pay attention to the first couple episode's brehs:banderas:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Gohan fought ginyu, and not Tagoma firstly like piccolo did, secondly he threw the faggiest kick ever in the series to stun ginyu, and didn't kill him, had gotenks not got to ginyu Gohan would of got murked
The Gohan that merked Frieza's generals would likely merk Cabba. Cabba was competitive w Vegeta as a base saiyan, but only went super saiyan because Vegeta allowed him. He also doesnt have any other transformation. If Gohan just goes into Cell saga level, he'd probably beat the brakes off dude

Last edited:

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not one to complain about the animation but that reanimation of that trunks/gohan scene was a insult ...i get they tryna emphasize the blue hair but fukk that just make the flashbacks black and white.

On another note, the way they did Gohan :heh: had my boy slurping up ice cream like a hoe. I hope they make him at least somewhat relevant to the storyline..have him develop some crazy technology or something. They practically made the episode as an burial for Gohan fans :mjcry:

Oh well...fukk em, we got one of the GOATS back in exchange.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
The jokes are okay, but putting Gohan below Krillin level is just completely disrespectful
Power levels are berska breh and gohans steadily dropping:manny:

Struggling to go ss, and trunks not sensing his ki, he has human level power levels these days hes above average yes, but android 18 would give him the ass whooping of his life at this point, Gohan about due for a ass whooping:skip:

Last edited: