Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
Black has the heart disease? They let it sit on that way to long for it to be a random ache from getting kicked.

Kind of crazy how he didn't give a shyt about Beerus and Whiz. Golden Freiza came back and was pissing himself. This guy shows up and shrugs it off.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Black has the heart disease? They let it sit on that way to long for it to be a random ache from getting kicked.

Kind of crazy how he didn't give a shyt about Beerus and Whiz. Golden Freiza came back and was pissing himself. This guy shows up and shrugs it off.
Thought about it, but black said so this is the power of ss goku, so black is just a weak nikka for right now, not one of the z fighters seemed shook of his power

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So it's either zamasua taking over goku body (green Kai for those don't know his name)
Cuz he recognized the gods and wasn't even tripping or he is controlling black somehow

Or the same theory that goku is just evil this time around where he was trained by a Kai and lost his memories

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Doubt it just got his ass whopped and feeling it and wouldn't make sense cuz no cure him to use with him killing everybody in the future but wouldn't rule it out either just looked like side effects of them goku blows and he preview he went back to normal after the pain stopped
We saw once it kicked in goku was done for awhile in the cell saga and during the fight with android

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
So this episode slowly alluding to maybe the new Kai being an evil one...because how else could black get a kaioshin ring... and if in fact he did give black his ring,.. he is very aware of blacks fukkery....

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I'm really hoping that we'll get to see future Trunks and present Trunks get some training. Can you imagine if present Trunks were to train now and be able to rise to SSJ God Mode.....Sh!t Everybody needs the training! Especially Gohan!:mjcry:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Whis could've just took the time back to before Black blew up the time machine, and had Vegeta deflect the blast or something.

Beerus and Whis looked unbothered by Black's power level. Beerus was chilling in the sun eating hotdogs
...but Black continues to get stronger and it doesn't look like it's a cap to his power increase and it's all dependent on his opponent.

So true, Beerus and Whis gave no f*cks. There were not shook at all. I don't want to write Black Off just yet. If this is a match, Goku won round 1 basically. Yes Black got some hits but Goku really gave that work had my mans in pain falling to the ground, lol. The fact Beerus and Whis weren't nervous also leads to feel he's not going to be so overpowering that the Z fighters can't win. Even though it was a movie, I felt Broly could of killed everyone, lol. I was hoping Black would be like that, the new Broly but it seems it's just some energy or spirit running around like a fraud Goku but we will see. I like that he's like a computer and learning Goku fighting style (Andriod maybe?) I also like this idea of Goku's dead body from the original timeline coming back to haunt Trunks. The writing in this arc is on point. Also about Mia, she's all over the promo and intro we should of known it wasn't over for her. The Goten Theory is on Life Support right now.

beerus-whis.jpg

Last edited: