:mjpls:
2iqkh7c.pngt

:mjpls:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Good azz episode :takedat:
PIC and Krillin were there the whole time though??

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I kinda wish Black would've ran thru all the Z force....made Beerus lean back...THEN get sucked back into the future...

The whole crew bloodied looking for senzu beans in relief...:whew:

That shyt would've been a scary sight...
I was hoping this would've happened :whoo:or at least whooped goku and vegeta dolo then got taken back :whew:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I kinda wish Black would've ran thru all the Z force....made Beerus lean back...THEN get sucked back into the future...

The whole crew bloodied looking for senzu beans in relief...:whew:

That shyt would've been a scary sight...

Exactly, I wanted some Broly sh!t but Goku seemed to handle him just fine. Again I know he was limited by the time ring and portal so he wasn't 100%. But I really think that a Goku God Status Kamahamaha probably would of destoryed Black. Broly had them boys on the ropes, lol.

tumblr_n01jn3G2HH1sxdv89o1_500.gif

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
lol yall so funny how future goku who died years before gonna come back with his heart disease, that was obviously from goku ass whoopin did yall not see black (:mjpls:) flashback to the incident when he held his chest, then the nikka got right back up. most likely how elder kai gave his life to resurrect goku the green kai instead put his life in goku dead body and goku's spirit is probably with king kai chillin