original.jpg

maybe too powerfull...:mjpls:

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Evil Goku isn't done yet he'll be back for vengeance or Trunks, Goku, and Vegeta will head to the future to face him. Since Evil G won't be affected by that time thing next time he should put up more of a fight. Still that apparent inherited heart disease and the green Kai is still an unknown factor. Beerus and Whis didn't care about Evil Goku but Evil Goku didn't give a shyt about them either :hamster:He even said this pain will make him stronger Toriyama wouldn't have put that in there just because. He'll be back for round 2:demonic:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Evil Goku isn't done yet he'll be back for vengeance or Trunks, Goku, and Vegeta will head to the future to face him. Since Evil G won't be affected by that time thing next time he should put up more of a fight. Still that apparent inherited heart disease and the green Kai is still an unknown factor. Beerus and Whis didn't care about Evil Goku but Evil Goku didn't give a shyt about them either :hamster:He even said this pain will make him stronger Toriyama wouldn't have put that in there just because. He'll be back for round 2:demonic:
Trunks is going back to the future next episode, which i hope isn't the blowoff cause i don't know how he'd get back to the past

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Whis could've just took the time back to before Black blew up the time machine, and had Vegeta deflect the blast or something.

Beerus and Whis looked unbothered by Black's power level. Beerus was chilling in the sun eating hotdogs
...but Black continues to get stronger and it doesn't look like it's a cap to his power increase and it's all dependent on his opponent.
He's like an android. Instead of having to drain others of their power he just fights them. He also copied Goku's fighting style

Beerus wasn't bothered because Black ain't shyt right now. Beerus would mop the floor with both Goku and Vegeta in their blue form and we know Black isn't close to that level

Silkk

Daps
I stopped originally on like episide 10 once i saw fakkit Gohan and just picked up when Trunks got back.

Should i go back and watch?

Silkk

Daps
Watching the subbed version now, Goku kind of a dikk for jacking Vegeta's fight like that.

My guess is whoever the green faggit in the opening is is the one inside Goku's body

Silkk

Daps
"Kakarot has a bad habit of not fighting seriously in the beginning"

Glad to see they see it too:smh:

JerkPork

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
"Kakarot has a bad habit of not fighting seriously in the beginning"

Glad to see they see it too:smh:
Watch someone get murked because goku wasn't taking him seriously on some SSJ2 Gohan vs Cell shyt.