Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Trunks is clearly the leader between the two, hes smarter, he has more memorable moments, he consistently will beat Goten one on one, he's funnier, he doesn't have to miss out on action to do homework, he has a bigger house, he has more hoes, he got a better dress code and even though it's non canon he had a bigger role in GT.

Trunks >>>>>> Goten
He cheats goten had that boy shook

peppe

Superstar
Daps
that's basicly it goku always plays with his food something gohan did with cell and it cost him his father. Anyway goku always wants his opponent to be at the best, that probably why he was playing with black.

The flashback with that old time machine :wow: I do need to re watch this episode because this time there was a lot of dialogue where important stuff was said.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
that's basicly it goku always plays with his food something gohan did with cell and it cost him his father. Anyway goku always wants his opponent to be at the best, that probably why he was playing with black.

The flashback with that old time machine :wow: I do need to re watch this episode because this time there was a lot of dialogue where important stuff was said.

Or maybe Goku held back cause he possibly knows black is hiding alot more shyt.... :sas2: A good poker player never puts all of his cards on the table all at once.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Wow, great episode.

:russ: @ Goku knocking Black's A$$ back to the future and Black still feeling that pain 17 years later, LOL. Goku basically punished him in Super Saiyan Level and not God Status Vegeta was telling Trunks how can you not beat him in Super Saiyan 2?. Also LOL @ Goku and Vegeta fighting about who's going to kill Black and then Goku hurries up and jumps in the air to fight him before Vegeta. Black could only be in the past for a limited time. His time ring only lets him Time Travel for but so long. But Black's fight skills were hard body. He knew Vegeta, Whis and Beerus so the idea that he just posseed Goku's old body might be true. He also grabbed his heart in the future which means he could of very well inherited Goku's Heart Disease in that future Goku Body.

Black Destroyed Trunks Time Machine to trap him in the past. Kuririn asked Whis to help Trunks go back to the future and even remined him about bringing time back during the Resurection Freeza Battle. But he explained that he could only go both back in time or in the future for about 3 minutes or so. As for Trunks Time Machine that Cell used in the future. Remember the Z Fighters discovered it in the forest when Cell went back in time and it was never destoryed. I can't believe Bulma remembered it from back in the day. It was really good writing and it connected to the Cell Storyline very well. Based on the preview it looks like Trunks will go back and fight Black and what a surprise ending with Mia. But yeah Goku gave Black that work and was only testing his strenth levels. Also I thought it was interesting Goku called Black "Omega Black" as in he's the Omega to Goku's Alpha.

hqdefault.jpg

goku+enfermo.jpg

Cmc7r4OXYAEvXBH.jpg

Last edited:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Whis could've just took the time back to before Black blew up the time machine, and had Vegeta deflect the blast or something.

Beerus and Whis looked unbothered by Black's power level. Beerus was chilling in the sun eating hotdogs
...but Black continues to get stronger and it doesn't look like it's a cap to his power increase and it's all dependent on his opponent.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
so wa goku ssj or ssj2 cuz i saw them lightning sparks and spikier hair?