Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Vegeta definitely won at having the first son then?

I'm torn, Yes Future Trunks is Iconic and Legendary but so is Gohan. Also it was Future Gohan that made Trunks the man he is today. So though Gohan has completely fell off the radar. He did said he will train more after the resurrection of the Freeza battle. Remember, Trunk is in a different reality, he's always fighting for his life and survival. Gohan is able to live the family life as Earth is currently at peace. With that said Gohan should be more in this story and should be trainning for God Status at this point. We all know Gohan hidden potential and his Future Counterpart proved that. But understand, there's a deeper meaning as Akira always said he wrote Gohan as symbolism of himself.

Based on those future titles, Gohan will be in this arc. But if i'm being honest, I just don't understand the Gohan writing. He can do all the professor and school sh!t while he trains on the side. This idea that he's just really living a human exsistance is very strange. Gohan is not fully human, he basically has God Status Blood running through his veins. I know he married a human wife but so did Goku and Vegeta and you see how hardcore they both are. Yes Gohan is only 50% as well as Trunks and Goten. But that's still a very large percentage of Saiyan blood. Pan only has 25%. Gohan has been through basically all the battles as a kid to teenager to young adult against some Godlike Villians. I fully understand how proud Vegeta is of Trunks still having skills going up against Goku that. Again as I said, he still was upset at him for not Avenging Bulma's Death and running to the past. But I think they both bring a great history to the Dragon Ball Story. Hopefully Gohan does SOMETHING this arc, lol.

latest

title.png

(An Old Promo shot with Goku, Vegeta and Gohan)

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Nah nikka goten=trunks

Trunks is clearly the leader between the two, hes smarter, he has more memorable moments, he consistently will beat Goten one on one, he's funnier, he doesn't have to miss out on action to do homework, he has a bigger house, he has more hoes, he got a better dress code and even though it's non canon he had a bigger role in GT.

Trunks >>>>>> Goten

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Trunks is clearly the leader between the two, hes smarter, he has more memorable moments, he consistently will beat Goten one on one, he's funnier, he doesn't have to miss out on action to do homework, he has a bigger house, he has more hoes, he got a better dress code and even though it's non canon he had a bigger role in GT.

Trunks >>>>>> Goten
No one gaf about trunks's 40 year old bytch and trash ass color inverted roshi clothes.And the young god is a year younger than trunks but is equal to him in strength and he is the son of the most accomplished fighter in the universe.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Well the show has been on for a year now. Tonight is going to be the 50th Episode. As a lifelong fan I'm very pleased. I have my issues but the nostaligic element has been there 100%. I think the retelling of BOG and ROF definitely got the show off to a slow start but once that was done I felt the last 20 Episodes have been really great with the God Tournament and Trunks coming back in time. If we get the 100 episodes that they said originally than we will have another full year of Dragon Ball.

Who knows maybe they keep it going because say what you will the one positive thing of this series has been "World Building/Universe Expansion". The entire Universe of Dragon Ball has been expanded so that there can be many new storylines and even some spinoffs if they wanted to do it. I wouldn't put it over the original or Z but it difinitely improved over GT for sure. It's only like 15 episodes from tying "GT's" total. I hope we get another movie as well even though BOG and ROF were credited as "Dragon Ball Z" movies even tough they were in Super's timeframe.

Dragon-Ball-Super-Arc-Champa-698x1024.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Hmm.. I think Black possessed future goku's body and is somehow feeling the heart virus that future goku didnt get by going back into the past. It's a stretch. :patrice:

What a dumbass.... :mjlol: harnessing his body but can't even tap into the super saiyan mutation... Instead gonna die with that heart disease

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
What a dumbass.... :mjlol: harnessing his body but can't even tap into the super saiyan mutation... Instead gonna die with that heart disease

I typed that before finishing the episode.. It looks like he was just hurt from goku's attacks.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Need them english subs ASAP

1,000 fights later and Goku still fighting down to his opponents :what: could've whipped his ass easily in SS3 or God mode

Looked like at the end he offered to but Vegeta squashed it i think, cant wait to see what Trunks and Beerus was talking about. Looked like Vegeta said Trunks has to do it on his own and to ask Beerus for training?