Daps
great episode and this brings back so many memories :wow:
original.jpg

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
wait, what? where did you hear/read that?

I should've worded that better, lol.:russ: I'm assuming that he's going to get some special training due to his power levels not being good enough to fight Black Goku. My money is on Vegeta giving him some good training now that Vegeta has reached SSJ God. He'll want to pass it on to his son.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
namekians moved to a different planet after Frieza blew up namek so she doesnt know where new one at

They can get the Super Dragon balls and revive everyone that die since the androids. The Super dragon balls can do that.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Man...Can't wait till Trunks get that special training! He might even become a SSJ God when it's all said and done.:wow: Hopefully Gohan can get some of that training as well...:mjcry:
even tho thats just speculation, beerus did compliment trunks strength in the episode hopefully trunks becomes the next god tier saiyan and fights alongside them in the universe tournament:wow:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
How do you know this?

:beli:

Common sense. Also Trunks said he had a "difficult" fight with Debora. Base Goku and Vegeta could kill Debora easily. Trunks is probably at the level where Goku and Vegeta were when they fought at ssj2. Or maybe(and this is a stretch) Trunks is as strong as the rage boosted Vegeta that fought Beerus.. That would still put him far below the level of base Goku tho. The point is, the writers fukked again. I understand what they were trying to do with that scene, but they did it wrong(again). It's bad and inconsistent writing.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He's doing the same thing he did to frieza... not putting all his cards on the table is a good chess move... You dont know what kind of tricks this black guy got up his sleeve...

Goku probably testing Black Goku to see how strong he really is before he goes God mode. We still haven't seen Black Goku full power yet.

Spending time with his wife and seed.

I meant vs Trunks