Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That's not true because Gotenks achieved it easily and Trunks and Goten individually couldn't even go SSJ2

:aicmon:stop playing yourself... gotenks went ss3 without non stop training in other world breh

Fusion characters are obviously different. They don't obey physics of their own created world. I can concede that though since they still did it.

I can't recall where Goku or a Kai said that about ssj3 to find a scan but I don't care enough to expend the energy to support it. I'd rather just retract my statement.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:beli:

Common sense. Also Trunks said he had a "difficult" fight with Debora. Base Goku and Vegeta could kill Debora easily. Trunks is probably at the level where Goku and Vegeta were when they fought at ssj2. Or maybe(and this is a stretch) Trunks is as strong as the rage boosted Vegeta that fought Beerus.. That would still put him far below the level of base Goku tho. The point is, the writers fukked again. I understand what they were trying to do with that scene, but they did it wrong(again). It's bad and inconsistent writing.

Again....they created the characters yours or mine or anyone elses opinion doesn't mean shyt:bryan:It's only entertainment :dead:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
They can get the Super Dragon balls and revive everyone that die since the androids. The Super dragon balls can do that.
The Super Dragon Balls are useless unless you know the language and who knows how long it would take to gather them all. Remember they are in separate universes and it was Champa who originally gathered majority of them:sadcam:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
No one has said there aren't inconsistent power levels (Super has been a fukking mess even by Toriyama standards on that front) or disputed that Goku could body him, if trying, in base form. They've pointed out why the scene with Trunks and Goku played out like it did, the purpose of the transformations. It was about Trunks and working with what he knew and could sense/do.

It's legit :mindblown: that people aren't getting it and ranting on about how Goku should have stayed in base to beat his ass, as if him revealing huge power that Trunks could sense (he can't God Ki) wasn't a key detail.
Goku just wanted to stunt on trunks too

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I should've worded that better, lol.:russ: I'm assuming that he's going to get some special training due to his power levels not being good enough to fight Black Goku. My money is on Vegeta giving him some good training now that Vegeta has reached SSJ God. He'll want to pass it on to his son.

trunks won't have time to train since goku is about to fight black now

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
trunks won't have time to train since goku is about to fight black now

I mean after the fact. Well we won't be certain till the aftermath of Black Goku vs. Goku fight. I'm assuming that they'll fight to a stalemate which may lead Goku and gang to do more training to eventually defeat Black. Of course all what I'm say is pure speculation.

Daps
:dwillhuh: Where TF is Gohan? Dude can't sense these power levels anymore to at least make an appearance and show up? They really have thrown him into the bushes