Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
I would think this if he wasn't so confused about where Trunks was.
eh, he also thought the time machine was an airplane so his confusion is understandable. I think the time cop theory is still valid. He may be aware that trunks has traveled through time before but doesn't know how he did it

here's the latest manga chapter for super,

It's so different from the anime

Dragon Ball Super 13 - Page 1 | Zee Manga

the manga > anime

so glad that the manga explained vegeta's loss without making him look so much weaker than goku
018.png

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
eh, he also thought the time machine was an airplane so his confusion is understandable. I think the time cop theory is still valid. He may be aware that trunks has traveled through time before but doesn't know how he did it

the manga > anime

so glad that the manga explained vegeta's loss without making him look so much weaker than goku
018.png

So it's basically what we all said, he was gassed. But that explanation is kinda weak. Vegeta only went blue once, with cabba, and it wasn't that long. :patrice:

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
So it's basically what we all said, he was gassed. But that explanation is kinda weak. Vegeta only went blue once, with cabba, and it wasn't that long. :patrice:

The manga is fan fiction status at this. Goku can turn into the red form of Super Saiyan God on his own now?:stopitslime:

Good thing the anime is far ahead now.