Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I have a feeling that goku and vegeta will both travel to the future to face 'black'. And although vegeta and goku both have the upper hand against him, he will somehow steal their time machine and travel back to goku's time, impersonating goku in the process. And since only trunks would know that its 'black' goku, hes gonna fukk shyt up.

This would also allow goku and vegeta to work together to travel back on their own, and give gohan and the kids some shine against black. With ultimately goku traveling back in time using some advanced version of kaioken-ssb, with help from vegeta, and defeating black once and for all.

At least it sounds nice. :manny:

Black would desecrate the entire planet without Goku/Vegeta based on what im seeing

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Black would desecrate the entire planet without Goku/Vegeta based on what im seeing
Not necessarily. We dont know how strong trunks is. If he hasnt been training, then maybe black goku is ssj3 gotenks level. And its been rumored that gohan has been training as well.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Read one theory that was crazy

It's the heart virus a sinister evil that killed goku from the inside then later on revived him and is using his body and adjusting too it

Another crazy goten theory is

That green Kai is from one of the destroyed universes but survived has ability to go in time went in time got goten meant to get goku controls goten and trained him and is why he has that 1 earring cuz of control reasons and black looks around the age of future trunks also
If trunks can time travel so could a Kai and also going back in time where a universe where goku survives is possible cuz cell did when he came from one where his androids where destroyed and he came to the current timeline
Anyways that green Kai is seeking revenge and has goten under control and also says has ability to absorb people he fights to get stronger which made it seem like why Bulma disappeared and also not that he could sense ki of all sudden or maybe he could but the people he absorbs like buu he get their knowledge so he knew where to go for the capsule Corp easily

It also gives u that future trunks v future goten
And the present ones to wanna train and be like their parents

And also goku having to kill his own kid be hard and If he absorbed future trunks it can make it hard for vegeta too

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theoretically, he might be holding the one potarra earring so he can force fuse with (future trunks) the last Saiyan to be at his full potential. Which is why he has not opped to just destroy the planet with trunks on it, thus Trunks gets away because he is not trying to kill him.

So hopefully there will be alternate evil gotenks? (using the potara earings yields different fusion results) being controlled vs present fusion dance gotenks.

Last edited:

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also note on the intro
13432274_1110020319036870_7319940447170950813_n.jpg

why would they implicated trunks and goten in this shot without any context? ...i swear this dude will be goten, look how much younger he looks compared to goku.

Either way i have a feeling we're going to be seeing alot more Goten/Trunks/Gotenks. I think its time they had their own arc

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Scrapin by on a half skruggle can of spam:mjcry:
No wonder he lost so much of his gains :sadcam:
He 35 years old now, a mans gotta eat:damn:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also note on the intro
13432274_1110020319036870_7319940447170950813_n.jpg

why would they implicated trunks and goten in this shot without any context? ...i swear this dude will be goten, look how much younger he looks compared to goku.

Either way i have a feeling we're going to be seeing alot more Goten/Trunks/Gotenks. I think its time they had their own arc

They never put Trunks in a shot without Goten. The show basically treats them as 1 character. Not saying its not Goten, just that them being together doesn't mean much.

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
Wouldn't Goku have died before Gotenks birth in Future Trunks timeline?

:patrice: Also is Mai dead? I watched it drunk and cant remember much.

I hope shorty pulls through
tumblr_inline_nz4b0dfX0q1t9hrvn_500.gif

I doubt it though, but anything is possible in DRAGON BALL Z.