Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too many parallels and situations can be drawn if this was Goten...it would be a waste if it wasn't him.

-"Black Goku's" clothing is reminiscent of Goten's style
-Future Trunks does not know about Goten's existence...things will get interesting when he finds out he was born after he left.
-Presents Trunks/Goten Friendship vs Future Trunks/Goten hatred towards each other after he killed bulma/mai
-Goku won't kill/seriously fight his own son
-Future Goten fighting his father and past self would jeopardize his own existance and create more alternate timelines

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Wouldn't Goku have died before Gotenks birth in Future Trunks timeline?

:patrice: Also is Mai dead? I watched it drunk and cant remember much.

I hope shorty pulls through
tumblr_inline_nz4b0dfX0q1t9hrvn_500.gif

I doubt it though, but anything is possible in DRAGON BALL Z.

I'm pretty sure Mai is still alive, but you couldn't really tell at the end of the episode whether she was dead or just knocked out.

I mean she's in the intro and promos for the arc and her voice actor said she'd be important this arc, so I doubt they would just kill her off in the first episode. I'm betting that either she goes back to the past with Trunks, or the return to the future later and find out she survived.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They never put Trunks in a shot without Goten. The show basically treats them as 1 character. Not saying its not Goten, just that them being together doesn't mean much.

Exactly. You're only supporting my theory... Remember, Goten was created after Future Trunks left from DBZ for good. Trunks and Goten has been a 2 for 1 deal ever since.. even further parallels with this picture.

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
I'm pretty sure Mai is still alive, but you couldn't really tell at the end of the episode whether she was dead or just knocked out.

I mean she's in the intro and promos for the arc and her voice actor said she'd be important this arc, so I doubt they would just kill her off in the first episode. I'm betting that either she goes back to the past with Trunks, or the return to the future later and find out she survived.

:lupe: My drunk ass forgot about those comments. Hope bae is alright.