Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Evil Goten would make more sense if the Trunks coming from the future was kid trunks but this is the same Trunks from the Cell saga so I don't see that happening at all

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That didn't stop him from bum rushing the androids when Vegeta was getting beat on by 18 :yeshrug:

I know, but something is just wrong with this fight because Trunks has been known to fly off the handle but he seems more broken like his spirit is broken...

So maybe he imagines there is nothing he can do... :yeshrug: he feels hopeless...

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
How can it be "Future Goten" when in Trunk's Timeline Goku died before Goten was even born or could be concieved? Remember Trunks was born before Goten. Don't get me wrong it's a nice little twist but it doesn't gel with what happen in Trunks original timeline. Black Goku is either a shapeshifter God or litterally Goku Counterpart in a different Universe. I also like the possiblity he's an Dr. Gero Andriod that nobody knew about.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Maybe we get a grown up gotenks :krs:

Please let this be goten, complete 180 from his personality and he finally stronger than trunks :banderas:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
:krs: Future Goten??!

Lets completely forget GT, its not canon nor does have any influence to DBS.

With that said, its the only reasonable conclusion i can make because its not know exactly when Goten was conceived but it was before the cell games and during the Trunks story special, chi-chi and the ox-king were still alive and likely to still be alive being so far removed from civilization.

Im thinking he was kidnapped and brainwashed because he's always looked like Goku. He would not know he is a saiyan himself or was intentionally not told he was.
Just look at his clothes style, even the and his stature ...he looks to be around the same age as Trunks now that we seen him in his entirety.
gokublackoeumj.gif

So this would be a genius way of having a story arc including future trunks/goten and past trunks/goten. Toriyama the gawd :ahh: mark my words brehs. Just think about it, Goten has not had any significance to Dragon Ball outside of fusing with Trunks to become Gotenks.

Goku goes to fight him and only to find out it is his son

If this were to be true....:wow: There so much fcukery going on in Dragonball Super right now so I'm not writing this off at all. This arc is going to be epic:wow:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Black is definitely some demonic entity ... red eyes, black shadowy figure...

but when he takes on a form he's rocking some kai earrings...clearly they are important. Are they to signify that he's a kai?...but from the demon realm?

why does he look like a slender Goku but doesn't identify with being a saiyan himself?...

I was thinking of that as well. Almost too good to be true in a sense. At the same time, they're several different universes in play so it's possible that it is indeed Goku whom was able to hone his powers to much greater extent than our current Goku has.

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
Teenage Goten and Teenage Trunks during the Martial Arts tournament in the timeline where Goku gets bypass surgery, were too concerned getting p*ssy.

In Future Trunks timeline he was shook and worried about saving humanity and Gotenks was 6 feet deep.

Daps
Did you not hear when black Goku called trunks a "Sayain" basically confirming though he may look like Goku he's not a Sayain. He's prob some Shape Shifter god.

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Also note on the intro
13432274_1110020319036870_7319940447170950813_n.jpg

why would they implicated trunks and goten in this shot without any context? ...i swear this dude will be goten, look how much younger he looks compared to goku.

Either way i have a feeling we're going to be seeing alot more Goten/Trunks/Gotenks. I think its time they had their own arc
I wonder who is the green guy with the white hair? Could he be the key as to why Black is running rampid? I noticed that he has a fusion earring on the opposite ear of Blacks. does that mean that him and Black are going to fuse and become a Super Saiyan white like transformation? The guy who created DB(what's his name?) said it would be a villain with white hair. so hopefully this means that Goku and Vegeta will fuse together and become Super Saiyan Orange Gogeta alongside Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks and Trunks to take down Black? This is going to be some interesting shyt.