Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
maybe he cant escape black by simply flying away cuz he'll get caught:what:
and lets disregard akira toriyama himself announcing this arc before it aired:what:
akira co-sign gt..... akira just look over the super shyt, thats why the show come before the manga. its like soul eater or get backer

just imagine yu yu hakusho came back with some different author with simple ass shyt

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You can't say that for certain, remember trunks could created a alternate timeline because he was not supposed to kill frieza, that could have completely changed the timing of when Goten was conceived. Trunks even said that himself.

:ld: you got a point

Though it would be kind of weird that nobody in that timeline (including Gohan and Chi-Chi) ever mentioned Goku having another son. But I like the idea...they could probably make it work. Would feel like a retcon, but then again Toriyama made up most of Dragonball as he went so I won't complain. :ehh:

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
evil goten would be even doper considering how buddy buddy himand trunks are now in the present :ohhh:

might even get goku to be a better father :wow:

Dude im telling you! would be the craziest twist, and would make the most sense. Goten hasn't had any shine since he was introduced to Dragon Ball Z , this could very will be his arc. He even sounds younger than Goku too, so i doubt he just a clone or copy of Goku..that would be some lazy ass writing being that we just had a mini vegeta copy arc.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't believe it's Goten for two reasons, 1) timelines don't match up and 2) he said "Today’s the day you die, Saiyan", that tells me that Black might not even be a Saiyan.

A rogue Kai? An evil dark force using Goku's body like in Fallen? Or, a very farfetched idea, Dr. Gero's most secret android?

:manny:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Dude im telling you! would be the craziest twist, and would make the most sense. Goten hasn't had any shine since he was introduced to Dragon Ball Z , this could very will be his arc. He even sounds younger than Goku too, so i doubt he just a clone or copy of Goku..that would be some lazy ass writing being that we just had a mini vegeta copy arc.

Sadly, i think it's just evil goku. I think he is already in the Dragon ball hereos game as Goku Black.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Evil Goten :beli: stop it...

why would that be so far fetched? Trunks says to Goku in this next episode, "a person who looks likes you" don't you think if he thought it was Goku, he would just refer him to as evil Goku? His name so far in the show has just been "black" ...and think about it...Future Trunks is not aware of Goten at any capacity, he left the present before he was born in that time.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sadly, i think it's just evil goku. I think he is already in the Dragon ball hereos game as Goku Black.

Thats because he wouldn't have a name in the future if he was kidnapped... everyone would just mistake him as Goku anyway, thus he is known as Black Goku. Im sure he has a real name...it hasnt been revealed yet for obvious reasons.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
why would that be so far fetched? Trunks says to Goku in this next episode, "a person who looks likes you" don't you think if he thought it was Goku, he would just refer him to as evil Goku? His name so far in the show has just been "black" ...and think about it...Future Trunks is not aware of Goten at any capacity, he left the present before he was born in that time.

Many reasons
- Goku and Chi Chi died way before Goten could be conceived
- If Goten was born where would he have been raised, let alone train to be more powerful than Trunks

- DBZ super is at a point where fighters are as strong as Gods in the Universe...what kind of threat can Goten pose

- The writers are pushing this 1-12 Universe so best bet is this is a Kai invading Trunks's universe, using Goku's image or Goku if he never got dropped on his head when he was young, and its all set within this intergalactical fukkery

Goten is too far fetched, it would be a good idea, but we're way too past using a weakling like Goten to be a threat for this storyline

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Black is definitely some demonic entity ... red eyes, black shadowy figure...

but when he takes on a form he's rocking some kai earrings...clearly they are important. Are they to signify that he's a kai?...but from the demon realm?

why does he look like a slender Goku but doesn't identify with being a saiyan himself?...

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Maybe the evil kai (or entity w/e) enhabited goku's body in other world after he died from the heart virus (in trunks time line).

Knowning goku, he tried to fight him and didnt realize his arms was to short to box with god :wow:

Black saw the immense potential in goku's vessel and took it.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Many reasons
- Goku and Chi Chi died way before Goten could be conceived (false, Chi Chi and the ox king were alive in the Trunks story special, was never even mentioned that she died)

- If Goten was born where would he have been raised, let alone train to be more powerful than Trunks (trained by who? chi chi, is not capable of training since he is too powerful)

- DBZ super is at a point where fighters are as strong as Gods in the Universe...what kind of threat can Goten pose (if he was trained by an evil kai, he could very well be as strong as any of them)

- The writers are pushing this 1-12 Universe so best bet is this is a Kai invading Trunks's universe, using Goku's image or Goku if he never got dropped on his head when he was young, and its all set within this intergalactical fukkery (If that were true, why would this Goku go into the future to kill trunks instead of killing him in the past?)

Goten is too far fetched, it would be a good idea, but we're way too past using a weakling like Goten to be a threat for this storyline