Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
basically what I'm getting out of this is that future trunks and his stupid time machine fukks up everything again like he did in the android saga.

Why is anything that happens in his current timeline relevant to ours? That earth could blow up and it wouldn't affect our current one.

Future Trunks should have never went back to his own timeline because his timeline should of been wiped from existence the moment it was altered.

It's already bad enough we have parallel universes but now we have parallel timelines within parallel universes.

I love future trunks but I gotta sell the fact that the next arc yet again stems from his fukked up timeline.

They shoulda pulled a X Men:Days of Future Past and have trunks wake up in the current timeline like they did wolverine.

future trunks' timeline follows the same rules as terminator
that time line cant be changed
but you can create a better outcome for the ones in the past

Daps
Why? Time travel doesnt make sense in general, but

Go back in time >>> create brached off alternate timelines

Gives you less headaches than

Go back in time >>> fix past >>> how did you go back in time in the first place?

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
trunks1.jpg

TONIGHT THE LEGEND RETURNS FROM THE FUTURE.

(Future Trunks Last apperence on television in Japan was in 1993. His last film appearance was "Bojack" movie which was also in 1993. It's been 23 years since Future Trunks has been in Dragon Ball)

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
trunks1.jpg

(Future Trunks Last apperence on television in Japan was in 1993. His last film appearance was "Bojack" movie which was also in 1993. It's been 23 years since Future Trunks has been in Dragon Ball)
:wow:
S9e5t87.png

21o3bb6.jpg

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Watch this next episode be some ass

Listen, don't expect much from Super. It's a terrible and poorly written anime. If this was dbz a future Trunks arch/saga would be epic as fukk tho. :ohlawd:

Honestly, I wish they would let the manga rock for a year or two before making dragon ball super. This anime is basura and doesn't feel like dragon ball.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
man these episodes go down real quick. i am catching up on the series as i am on season 3 now where they fighting with universe 6. the animation can be better but i do not blame them - the creators - because it looks like they are milking the series. for me, if you can focus on the dialogue along with the past history (db and dbz series), this can be really emotional to watch at sometimes.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Listen, don't expect much from Super. It's a terrible and poorly written anime. If this was dbz a future Trunks arch/saga would be epic as fukk tho. :ohlawd:

Honestly, I wish they would let the manga rock for a year or two before making dragon ball super. This anime is basura and doesn't feel like dragon ball.
I dont even care about that. Show been piff the last couple of episodes :blessed:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I hope this season is dark, and depressing like the Future Trunks/Gohan movie, it would add alot of depth to the show.. its been too bubblegum pop so far

Last edited:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
trunks1.jpg

And like 16 years since i saw this vhs at target.

51A44J750ZL._SY445_.jpg

:wow: