Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Dragon Ball Heroes already adding Goku Black to the game :russ: peep tho he only got one earring :ohhh:

wuhm0vl.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
extended trailer

Better look at Black Goku(for the noobs: disregard literally every other character in the pic besides goku and trunks they are created video game characters)
CkhvUAuUgAA7GlI.jpg

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Black Goku is the most laziest design I've ever seen DBS is so unoriginal when it comes to their designs/ Concepts. first frieza comes back in a golden form, a recoloring of Super Saiyan, then we have a tournament with rip-off characters, and now we have a black Goku. really? Some originality will ya Toei? Oh well, DBS isn't canon in my mind so whatever I'll just enjoy the fukkery. :yeshrug:

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
And what's up with Future Trunks rocking blue hair?:stopitslime: shyt looks stupid, especially since young trunks still has purple hair. again non Canon in my eyes, can't be too pissed, even tho DBS is shytting on the DB Legacy just as bad as GT this shyt better be good because that filler arc was.:scust:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
extended trailer

Better look at Black Goku(for the noobs: disregard literally every other character in the pic besides goku and trunks they are created video game characters)
CkhvUAuUgAA7GlI.jpg

are my eyes failing me or is Trunks hair purple like it should be..... :ohhh:

...does that mean?....

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I think that entity will somehow follow Trunks to the past and do something with Goku

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
And what's up with Future Trunks rocking blue hair?:stopitslime: shyt looks stupid, especially since young trunks still has purple hair. again non Canon in my eyes, can't be too pissed, even tho DBS is shytting on the DB Legacy just as bad as GT this shyt better be good because that filler arc was.:scust:

Actually Trunks hair color in this is more faithful to the manga than DBZ was. He was supposed to have the same color hair as his mom.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Why goku, shld have been black gohan wld have been more drama for trunks and showcased what u pure evil trained gohan cld do and play on his hidden power.