Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
omni king is the strongest person in fiction

However, Beerus says that while Omni-King doesn’t fight, he is indeed stronger than anyone…to an outrageous degree. Whis adds that Omni-King is capable of instantly wiping out “anything”: evil-doers, planets, galaxies…even entire universes! In fact, there used to be 18 universes, but Omni-King destroyed six of them when slightly offended. That’s why everyone was so nervous back at the tournament when Goku was chatting with Omni-King so casually. This information doesn’t disturb Goku too much though; instead he’s far too excited at the thought of the upcoming tournament between all the universes.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
So just a thought, a few episodes back (present) bulma was just starting to make that blue fuel for time travel when she was asking monaka for help :whoo:

Yep which is why she was so sure Trunks would find a way back.

I hope the future episodes are consistent with this one. The music, atmosphere, tone, and animation. :mjcry::blessed:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Fantastic Episode. I was on the edge of seat watching it. I will untag my review afer everyone has seen the episode:

It seems to pick up some years after the Andriod battle but the future is still a choatic mess. Looks like a whole bunch of "Future" Episodes ain't happening because they really got right to the point. But I'm cool cause it really made the stakes even higher. I have a feeling though when Trunks goes back and tells everyone the story we will get a flashback with more future episodes. The New intro is fire with Mia and the shotgun and Black Goku powering up. Also showing a new God will be in the picture.

Black Goku or Goku Black is a unique Saiyan. It seems he has the power to turn into a mini-Dragon. It's almost like he's a demon. Trunks future is even more jacked up then when the Andriods were there. This again leads to my theory he's living a Time Paradox which will always require him to hop timelines to get stronger. Damn at Bulma and Mia getting clapped. Black Goku gives no f*cks. The ending of the episode was Hard Body too with him standing on the rock.

As for next week, Kid Trunks looks horrifed to to see his future self where as when he was baby he as happy playing with Future Trunks hair, lol. Also the fuel issues we talked about presents a situation for Trunks. I have a feeling the Gods will help him get back to the future or Bulma will make a new fuel forumla. Overall it was a great Episode, great seeing Trunks again. But very depressing knowing Trunks future is forever f*cked. Would of loved to see him Super Saiyan against Black Goku though, maybe next week before he time travels.

It seems his mission in life is to save Goku's original timeline. LOL @ Goku jealous of Vegeta Trainning also props to Vegeta for always trying to get better and stronger. My theory is they will fight Black Goku in Goku's timeline. As for what happen to Bulma, makes perfect sense when you realize how connected her and Goku are in the Dragon Ball Universe. As for time-travel, Trunks can only change past timelines he can't change is own timeline. The best Trunks can do now is go back to the future a little early then before he went back to the past.

CktnQvvW0AA_0En.jpg

Ckt0JmRWgAAhe-r.jpg

Last edited:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
I have not been keeping up with super but after hearing my boy future trunks coming back I had to peep. I love the tone of it reminds me of the good old DBZ and not this new goofy shyt they on now.