Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I'm curious as in what is Trunk's current power level. Did he grow a bit stronger after the Cell games or just maintained after that. I'll imagine he'll get a significant boost in power once he gets the chance to train again. What excites me even more is the fact that Gohan may get involved in this and do some serious training....wishful thinking I know, lol.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
gokublackoeumj.gif

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
so black isn't a fusion after all, nor is he a saiyan apparently.. im glad thats the case cuz I was not trying to watch another fukking case of "hero gets overtaken by evil villain who controls his body", now we get to see goku vs goku:blessed:.. I wonder who that green supreme kai looking nikka is:whoo:

im still sticking with the theory that he is some type of evil kai/god figure who has something to do with champa's u6 earth getting destroyed

and nikkas can stop saying this is a different trunks.. the flashback to the cell games should shut all that up

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
Trunks look like he lost his saiyan powers, tho :wtf:

Somebody explain the lack of a power up please. I'm not the most knowledgeable.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
basically what I'm getting out of this is that future trunks and his stupid time machine fukks up everything again like he did in the android saga.

Why is anything that happens in his current timeline relevant to ours? That earth could blow up and it wouldn't affect our current one.

Future Trunks should have never went back to his own timeline because his timeline should of been wiped from existence the moment it was altered.

It's already bad enough we have parallel universes but now we have parallel timelines within parallel universes.

I love future trunks but I gotta sell the fact that the next arc yet again stems from his fukked up timeline.

They shoulda pulled a X Men:Days of Future Past and have trunks wake up in the current timeline like they did wolverine.
:ohhh: very interesting concept

but wouldn't trunks have to wake up as the child bulma bore in "our" timeline for that to work? meaning he'd be a baby lol and the "future" trunk would be wiped from existence

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
He probably realized that it wouldn't do any good and he probably didn't power up to save energy.
I feel you but that's not saiyan nature tho. Their pride is the well of their power. It's illogical and I'm really wondering how they can logic him being so weak. I loved the episode and dont expect a real explanation from the manga/anime. I just never seen a saiyan back down. And for it to be Vegeta's son is especially odd.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
I feel you but that's not saiyan nature tho. Their pride is the well of their power. It's illogical and I'm really wondering how they can logic him being so weak. I loved the episode and dont expect a real explanation from the manga/anime. I just never seen a saiyan back down. And for it to be Vegeta's son is especially odd.
But Trunks is half-saiyan its been shown through Gohan/Trunks/Goten that they don't have the same thirst for battle as Goku and Vegeta.