Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:what: so is goku yet they revived him for the "black" character are yall retarded?
We have no idea who this new Goku is yet bruh :skip:Trunks was the sole survivor besides his mom and a few humans..Goku died with the virus and Piccolo was killed by the Androids so no DragonBalls:skip:. Also, we don't even know if this is the same future trunks timeline or a new one anyway :manny:. 2 days:sadcam:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
We have no idea who this new Goku is yet bruh :skip:Trunks was the sole survivor besides his mom and a few humans..Goku died with the virus and Piccolo was killed by the Androids so no DragonBalls:skip:. Also, we don't even know if this is the same future trunks timeline or a new one anyway :manny:. 2 days:sadcam:

Was already stated it was future trunks from cell and android saga that went back in his past and beat his version of androids and reg cell

Be some shyt they renig on that tho :stopitslime:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Was already stated it was future trunks from cell and android saga that went back in his past and beat his version of androids and reg cell

Be some shyt they renig on that tho :stopitslime:
If it is then cool but we still don't know where this new Goku comes from if it is even Goku. shyt maybe this new entity ends up possessing the Goku 7th universe version which would suck:francis:I want this Black Goku to be a true entity of death and violence :demonic:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I'm pretty sure this Goku is from another timeline or universe or something. If they brought him back and made him evil, it would be a lil too cliche imo :manny:

Could also be a clone or imitation as well.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Maybe it's just turles :manny:

Said that earlier but doesn't add up massive power up unless diff timeline

But going from previews it's a dark entity that ends up in with goku and vegeta timeline and possess goku therefore becoming black goku

Notice they show only a shadowy figure for a reason
This is on some ginyu possession shyt I bet except the entity has the earring already and fuses with goku

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Said that earlier but doesn't add up massive power up unless diff timeline

But going from previews it's a dark entity that ends up in with goku and vegeta timeline and possess goku therefore becoming black goku

Notice they show only a shadowy figure for a reason
This is on some ginyu possession shyt I bet except the entity has the earring already and fuses with goku

Yea it's looking like some type of entity which I was wouldn't happen :francis:Just can never be pure evil besides Frieza apparently. Cell was only that mostly due to Friezas Cells.

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, gokubwas originally sent to earth to take it over but he jumped his head. Maybe in w/e timeline dark Goku is from he didn't bump his head

Maybe, but he wouldn't be strong enough to oppose even a SSJ

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
basically what I'm getting out of this is that future trunks and his stupid time machine fukks up everything again like he did in the android saga.

Why is anything that happens in his current timeline relevant to ours? That earth could blow up and it wouldn't affect our current one.

Future Trunks should have never went back to his own timeline because his timeline should of been wiped from existence the moment it was altered.

It's already bad enough we have parallel universes but now we have parallel timelines within parallel universes.

I love future trunks but I gotta sell the fact that the next arc yet again stems from his fukked up timeline.

They shoulda pulled a X Men:Days of Future Past and have trunks wake up in the current timeline like they did wolverine.