Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
A friend of mines called me yesterday and asked me straight up my opinion of if Black Goku has a fusion earring (Potara). Again it's not confirmed but the poster to me all but gives it away. The earring looks identical to the Kai's Potara just a different color. Also on the poster it's sparkling which is clearly meant to bring attention to it. Now obviously that doesn't mean a fusion occured but we have to see, either way having the earring on Black Goku shows he's going to have God Level like power.

So this could be a situation that if Black Goku travels back in Time just as Cell did then Goku will need to fuse (Most likely Vegeta) to beat Black Goku. But maybe he doesn't travel back with Trunks. I think Trunks is going to train and get his power up to defeat Black Goku in the future but in the past, Goku, Vegeta, Z Fighters and Future Trunks will go and find Black Goku's counterpart in that timeline and try to destory him. The synopsis said The Gods of Destruction and the Kai's will be involved so maybe Black Goku is really wreaking havoc in the universe. But it also said Trunks only has enough gas for a one way trip so that's an interesting twist.

black-goku.jpg

tumblr_lj7dryGAMG1qdkdwfo1_500.png

potara-earring-2.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
heres my theory, black is a universe and timeline traveling god level demon whos terrorizing trunks for time traveling and is the reason why champa's earth was initially destroyed which is why the gods will get involved.. he either goes back in time to fuse with goku from another timeline or he catches the current timeline goku off guard and fuses with him leaving vegeta and the gang to have to try to defeat him.. trunks and gohan(who was secretly training during the u6 tourny) will also fuse:wow: Or he's a shapeshifter who fooled trunks and co into thinking he was goku

its a reach but still:wow:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
heres my theory, black is a universe and timeline traveling god level demon whos terrorizing trunks for time traveling and is the reason why champa's earth was initially destroyed which is why the gods will get involved.. he either goes back in time to fuse with goku from another timeline or he catches the current timeline goku off guard and fuses with him leaving vegeta and the gang to have to try to defeat him.. trunks and gohan(who was secretly training during the u6 tourny) will also fuse:wow: Or he's a shapeshifter who fooled trunks and co into thinking he was goku

That's Too good to :wow:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

:ehh::wow:

One theory I've heard is the earnings were a trophy this Black Goku kept after he killed a Kai or other god:sadcam:I just hope whatever this guys origin is he's cold blooded and unadulterated evil and not some damn mind control crap. Our universe goku is all goodie two shoes this one better be ruthless to the core:demonic:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
The fact that Black Goku looks like Goku himself with potara earrings means that if dude is a result of fusion, maybe the two that formed the fusion might be two different Gokus. Maybe from different timelines or universes. I don't think it would be a version of Goku fused with someone else cuz they would look different altogether. The fact that they touched on the different universes like that earlier makes me feel like this next arc is gonna dive into that more.

Also what if Turles making a comeback? :wow::troll:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Then again. I'm going to go off on a limb here and say that that's not a potara earring. It's green, so probably some earring that exists in another universe and does something different other than fusion.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
other universes r kinda gimicks.. what if that earring just allows for shape shifting

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
There isn't another universe Goku and only 2 timelines have a Goku that's alive. Plus almost all earring are drawn like that in DB so I'm not hopping on the fusion or gives him abilities gimmick, but I could be wrong.