Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Based on this new timeline story for Future Trunks I think he's living in a Time Paradox. Because he changed Goku's timeline with the medicine, I think his future will forever be chaotic. Trailer was dope, glad to see him again. They need to have about 3 future episodes and esblished the whole story. That little filler Earth Arc was cool because he showed how Goku and Vegeta are still fathers and the head of the entire family. Man next week is going to be so lit. Future Trunks is Legendary. I'm about to watch "The Trunks Story aka The History of Trunks" that I have on DVD this week:

d1af6858d4672e57b406fad8da94d74d.jpg

CkLU_p5UYAAQuQi.jpg

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
ONE OF THE GOAT TRUNKS MOMENTS:

trunks_goes_first_time_super_saiyan_by_evil_black_sparx_77-d5dofw9.gif

hqdefault.jpg

3061.jpg

latest

It's Trunks Destiny to have a sword like his mentor Gohan in his youth. Dragon Ball Z has shown Kid Trunks with the sword and Super even eluded to it in the last episode. Ironically Gohan would use a sword again when he trained with the Z Sword in the Buu battle on the new Timeline Future Trunks created. I hope when Gohan sees future Trunks Again it will inspire him to continue training and fighting.

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
This man witnessed the genocide of the human race by the androids, saw said androids destroy his friends and family. You remember how he bossed up on Cell? This man doesn't scare easily. :damn:
My point exactly., Future Trunks is a stone cold g. My nikka don't flinch easily.

But they got my man BYTCHING right now :damn:

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Fake vegeta fight was lame preview was piff
XklOjOT.png

Color corrected teaser :youngsabo:

Looks like some sort of swagged out evil goku. :jbhmm:

Am I the only one who thinks this might be an alternate universe trunks? I mean they are going to eventually have an all-universe tournament

I need an explanation for Trunks hair color...he better be super saiyan god or something cause that shyt should be purple ..

Originally on the OG manga covers Trunks hair was blue to resemble bulma. Somehow it got lost in translation and became purple, kind of like how vegeta's hair was originally brown.

Last edited: