Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
The durability:wow:That Sayain Prince pride:wow:gave Goku enough prep time to consult with his sensei to come up with a sound strategy :wow:It's all good Vegeta :myman:

At least you've never quit and put your 12 year old son in the battle for earth against a fighter wth all the skills and abilities of his friends and enemies :troll:

He would have died if he hadn't anyway.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes :mjlol:

Nipple boys whole existence is based off of some Master Roshi shyt. Make Goku and Vegeta think there is someone else stronger than them to keep them training.

Yeah, Whis and Beerus conversation had me :martin: for the whole time, I thought Monaka was the real deal and couldn't wait to see his fight skills. It all makes sense now the way Beerus was acting from the start when he brought Monaka...he was :damn: and :whoa: to Goku not to bother Monaka.

So why would Beerus take that risk?.

Daps
Reppin
East New York
No he isn't. Goku has always been stronger. Goku has always been the better fighter, warrior or whatever you want to call it. Goku is about to use kaioken with ssb, my nikka remember the last time Goku used kaioken on Vegeta? :mjlol:
Please, the gap in power is still huge.

Vegeta definetly won that 1v1 against Goku. If it wasn't for Krillin,Gohan and Yajirobi Goku would've died.
These 2 are they're ownly competition, I'm more inclined to believe there equals up to ss2. Seeing as how Goku didn't get the best of Majin Vegeta.

I'm aware that Goku's always been the better fighter and virtually stronger because of ss3, but to please fans they've stated Vegeta is stronger. Everybody knows Goku will end up stronger than Beerus by the time Super's over, it's his show. But for now I'll let Vegeta live:manny:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
He would have died if he hadn't anyway.
And Gohan definitely would've transformed even quicker than before and Cell wouldn't have gotten a chance to create the Cell jrs. He would've demolished him without the use for the father son Kamehameha and things would've still played out like it normally did:yeshrug::manny:I'm trolling anyway :mjlol:I don't care about this story until this tournament is done amd the true enemy is revealed. Still waiting on that One Punch s2:blessed:

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
Yeah, Whis and Beerus conversation had me :martin: for the whole time, I thought Monaka was the real deal and couldn't wait to see his fight skills. It all makes sense now the way Beerus was acting from the start when he brought Monaka...he was :damn: and :whoa: to Goku not to bother Monaka.

So why would Beerus take that risk?.

Arrogance on his part. You have 2 men that can go toe to toe with you. He probably thought he had this shyt in the bag. :mjlol:

Last edited:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Goatku wouldn't of had to do that if Vegeta didn't let him transform in the first place.

And Hit told Vegeta that no one has never survived that many attacks to vital points from him. Which lasted all but 5 min until Goatku took almost as much just in base form :mjlol:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
The subtle humor in this is killing me...

Monaka keep snapping out of his day dream only to feel the intense power he's around and get so scared shytless that he goes in a daze again...

And Frost been in a coma ever since he crossed paths with Hit :banderas:....homie just sitting there OUT cold...:mjlol:...He don't even have the motor skills to chew on a senzu bean..