Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
This is a perfect example why this show is a disgrace to Dragon Ball. this shyt doesn't make any sense. so let me get this straight, Vegeta trained before Goku and even the show states and even Goku himself stated that Vegeta is stronger. so all of a sudden he loses to hit in his SSB form, while Goku in Base form lands a punch to Hit when Vegeta couldn't even touch him :wtf:

man please it better be explained that Vegeta was fatigued from all the rest of his fights or else this is bullshyt.:mindblown:

Vegeta always getting shyt on :rudy: fukk this show:camby:

I swear some of you nikkas dont know shyt. I be reading some of yall post like"is this nikka retarded?". :mindblown:

1. Goku says to Vegeta "You might be stronger than me now." That's Goku being Goku, Vegeta wasn't stronger. Some of you dudes will point to the weight lifting thing.. it's nonsense. We don't know if Goku could or couldn't lift the same weight. And In the manga when they were sparring on Beerus' planet, Goku was about to land a serious blow on Vegeta, Vegeta had to go SSB(cheat) to avoid the hit.

2.Whis trained Vegeta first because he was too far behind Goku after Goku experienced God ki and fought Beerus. They weren't on the same level when Vegeta "trained first". This is why Whis says "It's about time for it" when Goku asks Whis to train him.

Vegeta has a tendancy to not think straight during battles and be blinded by pride. Just like Whis said.

Plus, Goku had prep time and lots of help figuring it out. and he also knows how to teleport. Time (Hit) and space (Goku) are
related. This gives Goku an advantage. Even Beerus didnt really seem to know how to counter it.

Vegeta and Goku are trying to surpass the Gods. They're going to take some L's along the way.

nikka shutup. The fact is, Goku was able to do more in his base form than a fully powered Vegeta. And Goku wasn't using instant transmission, he was just predicting where Hit would strike. :umad:

Vegeta is stronger, but Goku's just the naturally better fighter. I doubt there's a big enough gap in power between the 2 for Vegeta to wash Goku and him to have no chance at winning in a head to head.

Also Vegeta even says that Hit was hitting him with light blows until that last one, so Goku was basically testing his theory on how to counter before he went ssb. It's really not that much of a stretch breh.

No he isn't. Goku has always been stronger. Goku has always been the better fighter, warrior or whatever you want to call it. Goku is about to use kaioken with ssb, my nikka remember the last time Goku used kaioken on Vegeta? :mjlol:
Please, the gap in power is still huge.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Also Goku really aint have that much "help" with figuring out hit's technique. all he knew was the .01 gap

vegeta didnt give him any advice and he still had to try and counter it, even beerus aint have an idea of what to do

hit being over 1000 :wow:

and as much fun as it is to shyt on vegeta, i like him much more in super than in Z, and he held it down for universe 7

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Vegeta stans: Bbbbut Goku had help figuring out how to counter Hit

In reality: Goku is asking Jaco and the Milky Way King on help to stop him and they have no idea how to.. Whis refuses to tell Goku how after Beerus asks him to
:umad:

Not to mention Hits "hard" attacks knocked Vegeta from SSJB to unconscious base form... meanwhile Goatku ate his hard attacks in base form like them shyts was scooby snacks:stopitslime::mjlol:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
So Hit is strong enough to require SSB Kaioken? That nikka would probably wash a god of destruction if he didn't have help

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Hit told Vegeta he's the only one who has survived his attacks :ohhh: Frost probably been dead :wow:
The durability:wow:That Sayain Prince pride:wow:gave Goku enough prep time to consult with his sensei to come up with a sound strategy :wow:It's all good Vegeta :myman:

At least you've never quit and put your 12 year old son in the battle for earth against a fighter wth all the skills and abilities of his friends and enemies :troll:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The durability:wow:That Sayain Prince pride:wow:gave Goku enough prep time to consult with his sensei to come up with a sound strategy :wow:It's all good Vegeta :myman:

At least you've never quit and put your 12 year old son in the battle for earth against a fighter wth all the skills and abilities of his friends and enemies :troll:

:deadmanny: