Bruh if that happens:wow::banderas::lawd:

UAM3OX.gif

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Could a kind breh point me to which ep to start from that isn't a rehash of either movie? :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
To the Legeta stans - Just because Goatku knew Hit can control time doesn't mean that if Legeta knew he wouldve known how to counter it

Jaco and the octopus knew Hits technique but had no answers on how to actually stop it.. just accept the harsh realities of the aggressive content that base form Goatku would wash SSJB Legeta

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Vegeta definetly won that 1v1 against Goku. If it wasn't for Krillin,Gohan and Yajirobi Goku would've died.
These 2 are they're ownly competition, I'm more inclined to believe there equals up to ss2. Seeing as how Goku didn't get the best of Majin Vegeta.

I'm aware that Goku's always been the better fighter and virtually stronger because of ss3, but to please fans they've stated Vegeta is stronger. Everybody knows Goku will end up stronger than Beerus by the time Super's over, it's his show. But for now I'll let Vegeta live:manny:

Again, they did not do this. :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

Goku says might and that scene is nowhere in the manga.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:francis: they did Vegeta dirty again. In God Mode he shouldn't have been put away that fast. He survived worse when Kid Buu was beating his ass something serious.

Daps
Reppin
East New York
Again, they did not do this. :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

Goku says might and that scene is nowhere in the manga.

Toriyama been hinting it since they mentioned Battle Of F. Nikkas tired of Goku coming in saving the day. Vegeta and Whis both agree(in the anime which is ahead of the manga) he's stronger due to training before Goku.
They're only giving Vegeta this small leeway for the first arch. I'm sure this fight against Hit will help Goku master ssb in ways Vegeta hasn't and this pushes him to train harder.

It's basic DBZ math breh.
Vegeta stronger on earth
Goku stronger on Namek
Vegeta stronger pre hyperbolic time chamber
Goku stronger post.
Majin Vegeta beats ss2 Goku
Goku hides ss3 saves the day and beats buu.

At some point Vegeta gets stronger only so we can see Goku get way stronger and son him.
You acting like I'm disrespecting his legacy:whoa: