Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Champa reaction to goku figuring Hit out was jokes.:russ:

Champa::dwillhuh: Hit!.....Hit :damn::bryan:

Nah yall can't rush in here handing Vegeta an L when goku had help figuring it out. Goku new technique will probably be an evolution of instant transmission I'm betting.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I dont have a problem with vegeta L. I said it a page back that they would use vegeta fight to figure out how hit worked. Hell even i figured out what goku had to do.

It would have been nice for them to tell Vegeta about the time leap tho. oh well :yeshrug:

Still a good episode :wow:

I fukks with hit.
Pretty much :manny:New Hit was official from the promotional pictures :whoo:

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
This is a perfect example why this show is a disgrace to Dragon Ball. this shyt doesn't make any sense. so let me get this straight, Vegeta trained before Goku and even the show states and even Goku himself stated that Vegeta is stronger. so all of a sudden he loses to hit in his SSB form, while Goku in Base form lands a punch to Hit when Vegeta couldn't even touch him :wtf:

man please it better be explained that Vegeta was fatigued from all the rest of his fights or else this is bullshyt.:mindblown:

Vegeta always getting shyt on :rudy: fukk this show:camby:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
This is a perfect example why this show is a disgrace to Dragon Ball. this shyt doesn't make any sense. so let me get this straight, Vegeta trained before Goku and even the show states and even Goku himself stated that Vegeta is stronger. so all of a sudden he loses to hit in his SSB form, while Goku in Base form lands a punch to Hit when Vegeta couldn't even touch him :wtf:

man please it better be explained that Vegeta was fatigued from all the rest of his fights or else this is bullshyt.:mindblown:

Nikka I dont know if Vegeta is stronger than Goku or not, but the readon wby Vegeta loss was not because of power. Nikka clearly was not thinking straight and let his emotions get the best if him.
:manny:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just :wow:

I fukk with Hit, I like him :obama:

:mjlol: Vegeta is my boy but hate it had to be him. Getting that worked by Hit while he's in God Mode. His frustrate, temper always get the best of him.

I was :deadmanny: at Goku was being :troll: because he asked Piccolo if he saw the punch. And even asked Vegeta for his advice.

Goku is a great :troll:

:mjlol:

Is Monaka a fraud?:patrice:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps

The Prince of all sonnings!

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Nikka I dont know if Vegeta is stronger than Goku or not, but the readon wby Vegeta loss was not because of power. Nikka clearly was not thinking straight and let his emotions get the best if him.
:manny:
My bad I heard that Hit used a technique on Vegeta I didn't actually watch the episode I was just going off for what y'all was saying so :yeshrug:

Still some bullshyt why they want let my nikka Vegeta shine? :mjcry:

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California

Vegeta has a tendancy to not think straight during battles and be blinded by pride. Just like Whis said.

Plus, Goku had prep time and lots of help figuring it out. and he also knows how to teleport. Time (Hit) and space (Goku) are
related. This gives Goku an advantage. Even Beerus didnt really seem to know how to counter it.

Vegeta and Goku are trying to surpass the Gods. They're going to take some L's along the way.

Daps
Reppin
East New York

Vegeta is stronger, but Goku's just the naturally better fighter. I doubt there's a big enough gap in power between the 2 for Vegeta to wash Goku and him to have no chance at winning in a head to head.

Also Vegeta even says that Hit was hitting him with light blows until that last one, so Goku was basically testing his theory on how to counter before he went ssb. It's really not that much of a stretch breh.