Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Low key....Vegeta already told ya'll who is stronger.

At the conclusion of his training of Cabba. He made sure it was clear, Cabba should strive to be stronger than Vegeta, not equal to. He instilled that drive in him.

Vegeta works so hard because he's chasing Goku....Always... He's in a perpetual chase scene trying to surpass Kakarot.

That's his saiyan way....

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I find it funny that all throughout super, vegeta has shown a propensity to figure things out against opponents( and things in general) while goku was made to look like a buffoon( and it's been a common complaint across multiple boards I visit) who just likes to fight.

Now all of a sudden goku is the genius and vegeta is the brute.

In the anime, vegeta is the first one to hint at golden freiza weakness.

Vegeta learns to obtain godki solo

Vegeta is the one smart enough not to piss of the gods and actually seek help from them, goku dude Bro ass steady trying to fight them :snoop:

Vegeta is the one who over thinks (stated by whis) but yet, given vital info he wouldn't have thunk of anything

Vegeta is the one who was smart enough to not touch the barrier and break it using his ki

Vegeta was the one smart enough to land on a tiny peice of stage to avoid a ring out

Vegeta is the first one to realize how to control his ki and move inside whis staff

He also pointed out to goku that he was being a dumb ass in his first fight.

There are even examples of vegeta explicitly trying to take on Hit (and the robot) intelligently buy analyzing their fighting styles and adjusting accordingly.

Same vegeta that, when given the same advantage as goku (info on an opponents strategy, watched his opponent fight) Took advantage of it. (First with frieza, then frost)

Goku most likely would've gotten the same treatment as vegeta, if he hadn't gotten intel, he is notorious for playing around with his opponents.

Im not saying Vegeta would kill hit or anything, but to say Vegeta wouldnt take advantage of the intel is pretty far fetched, given how he has been written thus far. IMO

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Toriyama been hinting it since they mentioned Battle Of F. Nikkas tired of Goku coming in saving the day. Vegeta and Whis both agree(in the anime which is ahead of the manga) he's stronger due to training before Goku.
They're only giving Vegeta this small leeway for the first arch. I'm sure this fight against Hit will help Goku master ssb in ways Vegeta hasn't and this pushes him to train harder.

It's basic DBZ math breh.
Vegeta stronger on earth
Goku stronger on Namek
Vegeta stronger pre hyperbolic time chamber
Goku stronger post.
Majin Vegeta beats ss2 Goku
Goku hides ss3 saves the day and beats buu.

At some point Vegeta gets stronger only so we can see Goku get way stronger and son him.
You acting like I'm disrespecting his legacy:whoa:

You're an idiot and dont know what the fukk you are talking about. Your whole post is wrong and not factual.

Please, everyone in this thread , don't listen to this clueless moron. Welcome to my ignore list man.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I find it funny that all throughout super, vegeta has shown a propensity to figure things out against opponents( and things in general) while goku was made to look like a buffoon( and it's been a common complaint across multiple boards I visit) who just likes to fight.

Now all of a sudden goku is the genius and vegeta is the brute.

In the anime, vegeta is the first one to hint at golden freiza weakness.

Vegeta learns to obtain godki solo

Vegeta is the one smart enough not to piss of the gods and actually seek help from them, goku dude Bro ass steady trying to fight them :snoop:

Vegeta is the one who over thinks (stated by whis) but yet, given vital info he wouldn't have thunk of anything

Vegeta is the one who was smart enough to not touch the barrier and break it using his ki

Vegeta was the one smart enough to land on a tiny peice of stage to avoid a ring out

Vegeta is the first one to realize how to control his ki and move inside whis staff

He also pointed out to goku that he was being a dumb ass in his first fight.

There are even examples of vegeta explicitly trying to take on Hit (and the robot) intelligently buy analyzing their fighting styles and adjusting accordingly.

Same vegeta that, when given the same advantage as goku (info on an opponents strategy, watched his opponent fight) Took advantage of it. (First with frieza, then frost)

Goku most likely would've gotten the same treatment as vegeta, if he hadn't gotten intel, he is notorious for playing around with his opponents.

Im not saying Vegeta would kill hit or anything, but to say Vegeta wouldnt take advantage of the intel is pretty far fetched, given how he has been written thus far. IMO

Man get this nonsense out of here. Vegeta is a career loser and weakling(compared to Goku :king:) get over it.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
This is a perfect example why this show is a disgrace to Dragon Ball. this shyt doesn't make any sense. so let me get this straight, Vegeta trained before Goku and even the show states and even Goku himself stated that Vegeta is stronger. so all of a sudden he loses to hit in his SSB form, while Goku in Base form lands a punch to Hit when Vegeta couldn't even touch him :wtf:

man please it better be explained that Vegeta was fatigued from all the rest of his fights or else this is bullshyt.:mindblown:

Vegeta always getting shyt on :rudy: fukk this show:camby:
not a matter of strenght, Hit was using a technique thats basically like lag-switching. .1 seconds is like 20 seconds to them, its a significant advantage.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
All the nikkas arguing with @Spud34 that Vegeta is stronger like
post-15478-Nathan-Fillion-speechless-gif-QTlX.gif

Daps
Reppin
East New York
You're an idiot and dont know what the fukk you are talking about. Your whole post is wrong and not factual.

Please, everyone in this thread , don't listen to this clueless moron. Welcome to my ignore list man.

Oh no the ignore list whatever shall I do:sadcam:

You really in your feelings over YOUR opinion on a Japanese anime. Go outside breh:childplease: