Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
I wonder what Vegeta would've done with the 0.1 second time-skip knowledge :jbhmm:

The fact Hit was toying with Vegeta in god mode was :ohhh: tho...Hit be like...so now you see you can't fukk with me right?...just give up....:wow:

Hit had to take his hands out his pockets once Goku got hip to the game...:banderas:.... To be a moron, Goku sure displays good battle tactics when he needs them.

And I knew Monaka wasn't shyt:stopitslime:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I wonder what Vegeta would've done with the 0.1 second time-skip knowledge :jbhmm:

The fact Hit was toying with Vegeta in god mode was :ohhh: tho...Hit be like...so now you see you can't fukk with me right?...just give up....:wow:

Hit had to take his hands out his pockets once Goku got hip to the game...:banderas:.... To be a moron, Goku sure displays good battle tactics when he needs them.

And I knew Monaka wasn't shyt:stopitslime:
Lol cuz woke up and passed out again

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
shyt, as a Vegeta Stan, gotta hold that L, dude got washed. Although I think if he had gotten the clue about the "time leap" technique he would've been able to adapt like Goku did.

Goku's new technique puts him ahead of Vegeta it seems.

Wonder how they progress after this arc

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:huhldup:goku turning silver and shyt next episode. :whoa: vegeta was stronger based on the information we had at the time.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I dont have a problem with vegeta L. I said it a page back that they would use vegeta fight to figure out how hit worked. Hell even i figured out what goku had to do.

It would have been nice for them to tell Vegeta about the time leap tho. oh well :yeshrug:

Still a good episode :wow:

I fukks with hit.