capitulo-37-y-38-de-dragon-ball-super-vegeta-vs-hit_661181.jpg

:mjlol: Vegeta looked like he got rocked

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Spoilers Spoilers same interview about future trunks

38 - The martial arts tournament between Universe 6 and Universe 7 with Earth on the line. Vegeta's last opponent is Hit, the strongest man of Universe 6. Vegeta, watching Hit's eerily calm demeanor, is quite sure he's strong. Hit is an assassin proud to have the greatest skill of Universe 6.

Version 1:

"The counterattack of the developed "Tokitobashi" (Time Skipping?)!?
Will it appear!? Goku's new technique!"

Vegeta challenges Hit using Super Saiyajin Blue but Hit's technique, "Tokitobashi", deals a barrage of hits in his vital points and makes him faint. Son Goku is able to guess how Hit's "Tokitobashi" works and thus, while in Super Saiyajin Blue state, he also challenges Hit.

Version 2:

"The growing Hit, Goku at his peak" (Provisional)

Hit can skip time but only for 0.1 seconds. Estimating past those 0.1 seconds, Goku defeated the "Tokitobashi". But, Hit continues to grow (stronger?) while in battle. So, Goku breaks the seal of the Kaiouken and shoots a Kamehame Ha!

40 "Conclusion" (Provisional) - The martial arts tournament againts Universe 6 that wages on Earth has finally come to a close. In an outburst of anger, Champa wants to destroy his defeated contestants. Cabba and the others are frozen in fear. At that time, the one who appeared on the ring is

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Hit beats Vegeta effortlessly

Goku beats hit(:king: shyt)

Champa gets mad and wants to kill all of his team, but somebody shows up to the ring. :lupe:

Where can I find this info? :ohhh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
my dude i posted a spoiler. stop arguing with me just to argue.

:camby: outta here with this arguing nobody trying too I was stating from Dbz period that I recall and even stated I could be wrong

As far as ur spoiler goes if true coo but where is the source to put this bed so I can dap and rep u
Otherwise it's gonna be :duck: without it breh

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Spoilers Spoilers same interview about future trunks

38 - The martial arts tournament between Universe 6 and Universe 7 with Earth on the line. Vegeta's last opponent is Hit, the strongest man of Universe 6. Vegeta, watching Hit's eerily calm demeanor, is quite sure he's strong. Hit is an assassin proud to have the greatest skill of Universe 6.

Version 1:

"The counterattack of the developed "Tokitobashi" (Time Skipping?)!?
Will it appear!? Goku's new technique!"

Vegeta challenges Hit using Super Saiyajin Blue but Hit's technique, "Tokitobashi", deals a barrage of hits in his vital points and makes him faint. Son Goku is able to guess how Hit's "Tokitobashi" works and thus, while in Super Saiyajin Blue state, he also challenges Hit.

Version 2:

"The growing Hit, Goku at his peak" (Provisional)

Hit can skip time but only for 0.1 seconds. Estimating past those 0.1 seconds, Goku defeated the "Tokitobashi". But, Hit continues to grow (stronger?) while in battle. So, Goku breaks the seal of the Kaiouken and shoots a Kamehame Ha!

40 "Conclusion" (Provisional) - The martial arts tournament againts Universe 6 that wages on Earth has finally come to a close. In an outburst of anger, Champa wants to destroy his defeated contestants. Cabba and the others are frozen in fear. At that time, the one who appeared on the ring is
:ohhh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
And what people saying is that guy appearing in ring is monaka cuz beerus said don't disturb when he meditates or can't tell difference from foe and friend

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
how the fukk can someone read the spoilers and conclude that gt is better:snoop:

anyways goku still the goat:ahh: after all that arguing in this thread he ends up doing what vegeta failed to:umad: and monaka about to turn the fukk up on everybody after u7 wins:whoo:

but u could always tell monaka wasnt gonna be a slouch based on this cover
65764e739c8b50df94de439d17dcf935.jpg

oh and future trunks about to be byke:mjcry: I love u based toriyama happy belated birthday dad:mjcry:

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
:camby: outta here with this arguing nobody trying too I was stating from Dbz period that I recall and even stated I could be wrong

As far as ur spoiler goes if true coo but where is the source to put this bed so I can dap and rep u
Otherwise it's gonna be :duck: without it breh

My guy just stfu. You obviously get have no clue what's going outside of this thread and the weekly super episodes.