wKMyaxl.gif

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
That stare down :blessed:

wKMyaxl.gif

HIT is that N!gga. I'm loving this tournament. Bringing me back to Classic Dragon Ball and DBZ vibes. Love how Vegeta took on his role as the Heir of the Saiyan Race with that last fight (Even though Goku is still the Chosen one, lol)

Last edited:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Goku may have been clearly stronger in the past, but until this current saga plays out we can only speculate.

By having Vegeta turn Blue with Goku at the beginning Intro is way that I feel they are saying Vegeta has increased not only power but is obviously closer to Goku's level. Being on Goku's level and actually beating or being overall powerful than Goku is a different story. Vegeta is Legendary but his temper will always hold him back. Goku is the Neo of Dragon Ball. His inner potenial will always make him more powerful than Vegeta. But yes they are Neck in Neck right now for sure. Honestly together they are the most unstoppable team in the Universe. Whis even said this basically.

maxresdefault.jpg

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
By having Vegeta turn Blue with Goku at the beginning Intro is way that I feel they are saying Vegeta has increased not only power but is obviously closer to Goku's level. Being on Goku's level and actually beating or being overall powerful than Goku is a different story. Vegeta is Legendary but his temper will always hold him back. Goku is the Neo of Dragon Ball. His inner potenial will always make him more powerful than Vegeta. But yes they are Neck in Neck right now for sure. Honestly together they are the most unstoppable team in the Universe. Whis even said this basically.

maxresdefault.jpg

Forgot about that as well. There's so many facts showing that Vegeta is truly on the same level as Goku right now. Don't know how anyone can say otherwise.

And wasn't this what EVERYONE wanted for years? Now it's finally happening and yall arguing?? :what:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Just read the spoilers:scust:

GT>>>> no question. Also vegeta stay getting Ls

Predictable predictable you would think it's naruto

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So Goku is about to do SSB + Kaioken... And nikkas think Vegeta and Goku are equal? :sas2:

He never does kaioken with ssj period at least that I can recall cuz if that was the case he would of with other villains once he learned ssj