Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
My guy just stfu. You obviously get have no clue what's going outside of this thread and the weekly super episodes.

Breh grow up quit being a child ur acting like one I gotta put in a damn corner for timeout cuz ur all in ur feelings

Ain't nobody arguing with ur ass when I clearly stated the first time that I could be wrong which is me saying and owning up to a possible mistake

2nd I said show a link cuz it could be a fake we need a source nothin more than that and I saw it on that site which I go too and figured u got it from there so I was also helping ur ignorant ass

So if u wanna go the route and talk shyt be my guess show ur immaturity if u want

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
That stare down :blessed:

wKMyaxl.gif

Hit no fcks given :ohhh:.....:wow:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Breh grow up quit being a child ur acting like one I gotta put in a damn corner for timeout cuz ur all in ur feelings

Ain't nobody arguing with ur ass when I clearly stated the first time that I could be wrong which is me saying and owning up to a possible mistake

2nd I said show a link cuz it could be a fake we need a source nothin more than that and I saw it on that site which I go too and figured u got it from there so I was also helping ur ignorant ass

So if u wanna go the route and talk shyt be my guess show ur immaturity if u want

my nikka stop arguing with gawd. When is I post in this thread, my word is final.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
how the fukk can someone read the spoilers and conclude that gt is better:snoop:

anyways goku still the goat:ahh: after all that arguing in this thread he ends up doing what vegeta failed to:umad: and monaka about to turn the fukk up on everybody after u7 wins:whoo:

but u could always tell monaka wasnt gonna be a slouch based on this cover
65764e739c8b50df94de439d17dcf935.jpg

oh and future trunks about to be byke:mjcry: I love u based toriyama happy belated birthday dad:mjcry:
super is nothing but fan service with no heart. GT had great story that made sense that went with DB good ideas bad execution

you need to leave that nostalgia at the door after the 7 eps when you have good amount of people calling everything next about 20 pages ago like hit.....

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
super is nothing but fan service with no heart. GT had great story that made sense that went with DB good ideas bad execution

you need to leave that nostalgia at the door after the 7 eps when you have good amount of people calling everything next about 20 pages ago like hit.....
gt was garbage, the whole tone of the show was off and super is more in the vein of DB.. the story sucked from the beginning when they decided to make goku a kid and have annoying ass pan be the second most relevant character while literally everyone else become irrelevant and weak besides goku trapped in a kids body.. only good thing to come from that show was ssj4 gogeta and that only lasted for a moment

what did people call about hit:stopitslime: besides it being evident that he was the strongest in u6 as indicated by him being the main one in all the promo pictures and being on a billboard in japan with goku

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yamcha made the trip too? :mjlol:

Can't even go Super Saiyan :scusthov:

Vegeta going :demonic: to bring that fire out of the rookie :coachdraper: Vegeta knows what it takes. That Bill Parcell method, acting cruel to push the player. Teaching him the way of the Saiyan. This episode was piff, felt like one of those Christian movies involving football. Or as someone mentioned earlier a samurai movie.
remember this brehs?

That music, the isms, the perseverance to keep the Saiyan heritage, that scene hit every single note.

OegumJZ.gif

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
Spoilers Spoilers same interview about future trunks

38 - The martial arts tournament between Universe 6 and Universe 7 with Earth on the line. Vegeta's last opponent is Hit, the strongest man of Universe 6. Vegeta, watching Hit's eerily calm demeanor, is quite sure he's strong. Hit is an assassin proud to have the greatest skill of Universe 6.

Version 1:

"The counterattack of the developed "Tokitobashi" (Time Skipping?)!?
Will it appear!? Goku's new technique!"

Vegeta challenges Hit using Super Saiyajin Blue but Hit's technique, "Tokitobashi", deals a barrage of hits in his vital points and makes him faint. Son Goku is able to guess how Hit's "Tokitobashi" works and thus, while in Super Saiyajin Blue state, he also challenges Hit.

Version 2:

"The growing Hit, Goku at his peak" (Provisional)

Hit can skip time but only for 0.1 seconds. Estimating past those 0.1 seconds, Goku defeated the "Tokitobashi". But, Hit continues to grow (stronger?) while in battle. So, Goku breaks the seal of the Kaiouken and shoots a Kamehame Ha!

40 "Conclusion" (Provisional) - The martial arts tournament againts Universe 6 that wages on Earth has finally come to a close. In an outburst of anger, Champa wants to destroy his defeated contestants. Cabba and the others are frozen in fear. At that time, the one who appeared on the ring is

So Monaka really ain't about shyt :shaq2:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

Gt was absolute garbage nikka shut up :camby: