Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It looks like Hit is gonna beat Vegeta, but I dont buy it. Whis said Vegeta's problem has been too much thinking during fights. If Hit is a Psychic fighter (I dont think Hit has more brute strength or speed than Vegeta), it makes sense for him to have the upper hand. But following with the character development of Vegeta, I think he puts his training with Whis and Goku to use and gains the upper hand over Hit. But SOMEONE is going to interrupt this tournament, and thats where a Fresh Goku comes in to play...

Daps
We've seen this troupe many times and we all know how it ends.

Hit is playing Chappa and Beerus and will end up outsmarting them. The tournament won't end with a winner. Some third party villain will appear that mostly is allied with hit and he will steal the prize and try to kill both Chappa and Beerus.

Maybe that nipple dude knows whats up and is just waiting for some shyt to pop off. I just don't see this tournament ending with a conventional "winner". Maybe Champa and Beerus have something else up their sleeves because neither of them seem honorable and would probably have some sort of plan to prevent themselves from losing.

Nah. I think Hit is going to beat Vegeta in Super Saiyan Blue. Then Goku will fight Hit. It'll be a crazy battle but Goku will lose. Next up it will be Monaka who will fight Hit.

Idk what happens after that.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
This tournament is showing that raw strength isnt everything. Whis also pointed out the flaws of both characters

And are u really gonna compare a vegeta 4 fights in to a rested goku??

Listen, quit the nonsense. Vegeta and Goku aren't equal. Goku is stronger, Vegeta's strength is comparable.

They are now.

No they aren't.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Ever since they achieved Super Saiyan Blue and trained with Whis they've been equal.

Breh shut the hell up.. Having the same transformation does not mean they are equal in strength(. Training together does not mean they are equal in strength. Have you dudes ever watch draonball before super? :mindblown:

So I guess young krillin and goku were equals since they trained together, right?
So I guess Vegeta and Goku were equals during the cell games, right? Because they both only had SSJ1 transformations at the time.

I can go on with this forever.

Daps
Breh shut the hell up.. Having the same transformation does not mean they are equal in strength(. Training together does not mean they are equal in strength. Have you dudes ever watch draonball before super? :mindblown:

So I guess young krillin and goku were equals since they trained together, right?
So I guess Vegeta and Goku were equals during the cell games, right? Because they both only had SSJ1 transformations at the time.

I can go on with this forever.

Instead of using shytty ad hominems. Explain then.