Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Goku was holding back against Frost, Vegeta saw the evil in him and didn't go easy on bruh.

So can yall give out some concrete reasons why Vegeta is stronger than Goku? I know he was briefly earlier in Super, but Goku surpassed him again as usual
Gf7lUzU.png

Right this moment there about equal. Maybe goku is a bit stronger but it's no where near the levels it was back in the day. Goku himself handpicked vegeta to train with him in the hyperbolic time chamber. Vegeta was CLEARLY stronger then Goku when Goku first went to whis planet. Goku and Vegeta both were at the same level vs Frieza.

Vegeta is truly Goku's equal at this point of the story.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't wait for someone to mix Bruce Falconer music in with this latest episode. I honestly feel his music will elevate this series to where it needs to be.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Right this moment there about equal. Maybe goku is a bit stronger but it's no where near the levels it was back in the day. Goku himself handpicked vegeta to train with him in the hyperbolic time chamber. Vegeta was CLEARLY stronger then Goku when Goku first went to whis planet. Goku and Vegeta both were at the same level vs Frieza.

Vegeta is truly Goku's equal at this point of the story.

My nikka no. They have never been equal.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
My nikka no. They have never been equal.
Bruh yes they are:heh:They trained 3 years straight and decided to stop because they aren't getting stronger at the moment. They both can go Blue this entire series so far has been about them working together to achieve greater things:dead:They're even deal with that shyt.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Bruh yes they are:heh:They trained 3 years straight and decided to stop because they aren't getting stronger at the moment. They both can go Blue this entire series so far has been about them working together to achieve greater things:dead:They're even deal with that shyt.

Having the same transformation does not equal being the same strength. Im not having this argument again.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
They arent.. Wait until the hit fight. Goku is always stonger even if it's slighlty.
[/QUOTE]Vegeta had four fights, are u really gonna compare a fresh goku, to Vegeta
Having the same transformation does not equal being the same strength. Im not having this argument again.
Vegeta slighted goku in regards to his power twice in the hyperbolic time chamber, implying he was stronger...are u watching or what