white hair would clash with future villain :patrice:

maxresdefault.jpg
:ohhh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Guess they fukked since she is the strongest there out of anybody and probably has hit as her hit man even trained him while champa was in hibernation mode without him realizing it too :damn:
If she does turn out to be the true villain does this mean we'll see an official Gogeta or return of Vegito at some point??:lupe:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
If she does turn out to be the true villain does this mean we'll see an official Gogeta or return of Vegito at some point??:lupe:

One of them isn't cannon right? Whatever one the fusion dance make(which I think is gogeta)

Vegito(the potara ring) Is canon but vegeta broke the ring so they can never become him again.

If female Whis is the true villain of this series she's probably why Trunks comes back.(What if Trunks managed to hit SSJ3? :wow:)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
One of them isn't cannon right? Whatever one the fusion dance make(which I think is gogeta)

Vegito(the potara ring) Is canon but vegeta broke the ring so they can never become him again.

If female Whis is the true villain of this series she's probably why Trunks comes back.(What if Trunks managed to hit SSJ3? :wow:)

Yea Gogeta is a movie character only but you'd think since Vegeta hates fusion he'd choose the temporary one instead it it was necessary :jawalrus: Trunks still needs ss2 first since he never achieved it in the series but maybe he faced enough threats where he did and is borderline ss3. Will still be cool to see young Trunks see how a hardened version of himself looks like:ehh:and maybe Vegeta might be more open to him since he's matured a lot more:wow:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Goku was holding back against Frost, Vegeta saw the evil in him and didn't go easy on bruh.

So can yall give out some concrete reasons why Vegeta is stronger than Goku? I know he was briefly earlier in Super, but Goku surpassed him again as usual
Gf7lUzU.png

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Goku was holding back against Frost, Vegeta saw the evil in him and didn't go easy on bruh.

So can yall give out some concrete reasons why Vegeta is stronger than Goku? I know he was briefly earlier in Super, but Goku surpassed him again as usual
Gf7lUzU.png
:patrice: when did goku surpass him? i don't recall that.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
Man, the same way Piccolo isn't one of the 5 strongest in his universe, Cabba probably isnt one of the 5 strongest in his. It's a possibility.

it's a reach :troll: but in guessing the saiyan king for universe six is stronger than cabba

You'd think vados would easily be able to tell who is the strongest and just pick them but :manny: it just makes it seem even more like she fits the main villian role. sneaky as hell with that frost 3rd overall pick

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
:patrice: when did goku surpass him? i don't recall that.
I should have said IS gonna surpass him. It's inevitable with Toriyama at the helm. Goku is the star :yeshrug:

Everything points at them being about even now, but that's just cuz we haven't seen any evidence saying otherwise. I'm hoping we get a real fight soon. Vegeta looks like he is gonna get his ass whooped by Hit, so if Goku ends up fighting him we'll probaby see some difference or something atleast. I think that big nipple dude is gonna wake up and fight Hit actually.

Though I can see Beerus not being able to wake him up, allowing for Goku to fight him:mjlol:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
It's obvious why Cabba was chosen. They figured he was strong enough to beat the saiyan on Universe 7.

In base form, Cabba and Vegeta were even.

They were bamboozled because Vegeta and Goku were in those suits suppressing their true power. The Saiyan tranformation is still a myth in Universe 6...

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Gf7lUzU.png
Their even bruh hence training together for 3 years. Their the perfect sparring partners.