Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
No he's an adult, just a small framed Saiyan. If Champa picked him he's prolly the strongest saiyan in there universe.

1. I don't think Cabba is a adult. You have any proof of this? If not then :wtf:
2. Vados picking Cabba doesn't nessacarily mean he's the strongest saiyan in his universe.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
This is also what I've noticed.. It's like the animators have a hard on for Vegeta and are giving him their best efforts during his fights.
Super clearly is about Vegeta surpassing Goku, that was the theme from episode 1

But yall kakarot fanatics need to chill, goku Beerus had the best animation to date, they save the good animation for the key fights, aint nobody fault Goku got his ass whooped by two lil nikkas in freeza and frost

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
1. I don't think Cabba is a adult. You have any proof of this? If not then :wtf:
2. Vados picking Cabba doesn't nessacarily mean he's the strongest saiyan in his universe.
why the fukk would champa choose a random sayain:mindblown:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Fakkit waits the whole series for Vegeta to take a L, to start spouting his shyt...Wait til next week fakkit:umad:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We've seen this troupe many times and we all know how it ends.

Hit is playing Chappa and Beerus and will end up outsmarting them. The tournament won't end with a winner. Some third party villain will appear that mostly is allied with hit and he will steal the prize and try to kill both Chappa and Beerus.

Maybe that nipple dude knows whats up and is just waiting for some shyt to pop off. I just don't see this tournament ending with a conventional "winner". Maybe Champa and Beerus have something else up their sleeves because neither of them seem honorable and would probably have some sort of plan to prevent themselves from losing.

Daps
Reppin
NY

What makes you say that? It's a tournament with the strongest warriors of Universe 7

In his normal state his power can rival Vegeta.