Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Goku is going to use the Vegeta match to figure out how Hit fights.

I don't necessarily think he is stronger than Goku/Vegeta, but he uses a technique that allows him to fight unseen almost.

In the preview, Goku stated none of them could see his attacks.

This tournament, aside from cabba, has been all about thinking outside the box. Hit seems to be inline with that theme.

I still believe that nipple alien guy will take it home for universe 7. Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember when Piccolo stared at him for a minute after Wis told him that he doesn't eat meat or something like that. We still haven't figure out what kind if power or transformation the nipple alien guy possess.

Beerus did said he first strongest guy he ever fought and Goku was the second. So I'll take Beerus word for it.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Goku is going to use the Vegeta match to figure out how Hit fights.

I don't necessarily think he is stronger than Goku/Vegeta, but he uses a technique that allows him to fight unseen almost.

In the preview, Goku stated none of them could see his attacks.

This tournament, aside from cabba, has been all about thinking outside the box. Hit seems to be inline with that theme.

nikka shutup. Goku and Vegeta have never been equal powerwise. Vegeta always gets fukked up by the strongest character then Goku comes and saves the day. I wish you dudes stop trying to spin this.. They were never equals.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I still believe that nipple alien guy will take it home for universe 7. Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember when Piccolo stared at him for a minute after Wis told him that he doesn't eat meat or something like that. We still haven't figure out what kind if power or transformation the nipple alien guy possess.

Beerus did said he first strongest guy he ever fought and Goku was the second. So I'll take Beerus word for it.
Maybe universe 7 doesn't win, maybe beerus intended that with Monaka....

They could go so many avenues and segways hopefully they don't fukk it up

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
breh, in all honesty, it's just the animation we been trying to fight, with this show. Considering how OP the characters are now, the fights have kinda been like a throw back to DB days. Also it seems like all of Vegeta's fights have had decent animation for them, unlike Goku's fights.

If this show had a blessed animation studio :blessed: it would be the top series going right now.

This is also what I've noticed.. It's like the animators have a hard on for Vegeta and are giving him their best efforts during his fights.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
nikka shutup. Goku and Vegeta have never been equal powerwise. Vegeta always gets fukked up by the strongest character then Goku comes and saves the day. I wish you dudes stop trying to spin this.. They were never equals.
Vegeta been stronger damn 90% of super breh, Goku lost to a weak nikka like Frost leaving vegeta to save the day and he will lose again, fall back fukk boy