Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Epsiode was good. I like that Universe 6 compensates for their lack of raw power with special techniques.
Vegeta washed Frost, expected a longer fight tho :mjlol:

Robot dude seems like he is going to be tricky, dude is heating up the place it seems.

That shyt Hit did :whoo:

This arc has been entertaining :obama:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
I did't understand shyt... I want to know why Goku was trying to do to the little pink nipple guy..

I feel like he not even strong and Beerus is protecting him. Like...he tickled Beerus to death or some shyt..that's why Beerus thinks he's so strong... smh...i dunno..

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
I did't understand shyt... I want to know why Goku was trying to do to the little pink nipple guy..

I feel like he not even strong and Beerus is protecting him. Like...he tickled Beerus to death or some shyt..that's why Beerus thinks he's so strong... smh...i dunno..
Log off

Daps
Theory: Monaka is the next big bad. Hit is a red herring.
I think Monake is uncontrollable when he goes all out, thats why Bres didnt like Goku fukking with him.

I think Hit, Frost are in on a scheme togather though that's why he checked frost fukking up there plan :patrice:

I bet it involves invading earth cause they think all the fighters are there but they going to run into Gohan :flabbynsick:

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
What did Hit do to Frost? Steal his soul or some shyt? Dope that he's an actual Hitman.

Vados seems to be up to no good.

Theory: Monaka is the next big bad. Hit is a red herring.

Wouldn't shock me. Beerus wouldn't put a nobody on the roster, because he likes to win to much.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I think Monake is uncontrollable when he goes all out, thats why Bres didnt like Goku fukking with him.

I think Hit, Frost are in on a scheme togather though that's why he checked frost fukking up there plan :patrice:

I bet it involves invading earth cause they think all the fighters are there but they going to run into Gohan :flabbynsick:
And that nikka gonna pass out powering up again