Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I was watching some old DBZ and Dragon ball earlier and it is stunning how much Goku has regressed as a character since then. He use to be a smart, strategic fighter; now he's just an idiot. He used to also be a good person, but I don't really see that anymore either. His personality has also become very irritating. I know Akira Toriyama hated the way DBZ make Goku look heroic and wanted to reverse that, but I think he over did it a little

Akira should've stuck to his guns and had Gohan take over. But instead he just shytted on young simba :mjcry:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I was watching some old DBZ and Dragon ball earlier and it is stunning how much Goku has regressed as a character since then. He use to be a smart, strategic fighter; now he's just an idiot. He used to also be a good person, but I don't really see that anymore either. His personality has also become very irritating. I know Akira Toriyama hated the way DBZ make Goku look heroic and wanted to reverse that, but I think he over did it a little

It's super stupidity. Somehow the mature goku we've known and loved in Z has dropped back down to kid goku's level of stupidity. :camby:

Even Naruto matured. :camby:

Last edited:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think he thought Goku was getting too close to the Superman-type where he was damn near invincible. He started breaking his character down when he was training with Whis(told him he left himself open too much) and he's caught a fade twice since then because of that exact thing.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I think he thought Goku was getting too close to the Superman-type where he was damn near invincible. He started breaking his character down when he was training with Whis(told him he left himself open too much) and he's caught a fade twice since then because of that exact thing.

what thehell are you talking about :why:

focus187

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since there isnt a new episode of Super out this week you guys can watch this for your DBZ fix this week! If you like it please like the video and share!

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Lz1vnxi.jpg