Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Ok officially caught up on the manga and anime first things first Beerus:ufdup:
bNzr7X_zpseg9ptyaa.gif

Monako ain't shyt Goku rocked that dude in his face and he started crying. Whis straight ":troll:he's just sittng there frozen in fear Beerus" I knew Hit would be my favorite of these new guys dudes design is on some Cell levels of confidence :wow: Frost:pacspit:Vegeta:myman:always thorough Back to Hit though dude saw Frost trying to steal the cash and went 0-:demonic:real quick :damn:sucking souls out here. Please tell me a fusion of Goku and Vegeta will be appearing in this tournament at some point :banderas:. Side note Champa with the combination of :umad:And:troll: and:lolbron: had me in tears. Are you getting mad Beerus???:lolbron::troll: Are you mad your fighter lost Beerus??:troll::lolbron::umad: Jaco pretty cool too when they not fruitiying up his character :ehh: Fate of the planet at stake meanwhile Gohan:scust::comeon::martin:unbelievable :snoop:Piccolo :myman:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
If the bring gohan or gotenks in as the last fighter im gonna shed some manly tears for restoring my faith in creators.

Mob H

All Star
Daps
wait. piccolo can renerate a whole hole in his chest but a blast from nappa killed him in dbz? :francis:
Yet that same hole killed him when Frieza did it on Earth, but not when he shot him in the chest on Namek, and not when Cell blew off a whole side of his torso, and not when Goten and Trunks broke him when he was a statue. The shyt Piccolo can survive is so inconsistent. :snoop:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Look like vegeta will finally use final flash next week :krs:

its like they forgot dude had a move set or something
when he spread his arms out i was:lupe: cause i thought he was about to do that shyt, then he just did a bunch of ki blasts.:beli:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Toriyama should have got with the creator of OPM to see if he could include Saitama in the tournament arc, I'm not feeling this monaka dude at all. I'd rather see Saitama as team anchor.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
honestly I'll take a fukking galick gun at this point. just do some fukkin signature moves. they still holding back though, so maybe they got some new shyt.

breh, come to think of it, when's the last time vegeta used gatlin gun?

I don't think ive even seen him use big bang attack (I didn't watch GT)