:gladbron: the heel turn
:whew:

Frost outchea juugin and finessin :wow:
It's his true nature. :youngsabo:

tumblr_o3n8xqvPhy1uoys10o1_1280.png

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
Piccolo let himself get shot in the leg. We'll see how it plays out in the manga, but in the anime, it's obvious that Piccolo should have beaten Frost, especially since Frost was already worn down from Goku. Frost doesn't even need to be the strongest there is in the universe. He hires a Saiyan army and finesses himself to a W each time. Going by the preview, Hit put the fear of god in ole boy.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I don't think Frost is on Frieza's level...The mere fact Frost spams that sedative needle shyt he got on his arm, makes me think he's not that strong and beats stronger appointments due to that sneaky move..

fukk that fraud Frost
no fraud in frost he just expose goku and greenboy

body modification is cheating but thats his body

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
3rd form frost was beating up base goku, after 3 years of training as a god
"final" form frieza couldnt lay a hand on base goku, prior to those 3 years

why not accept the fact that piccolo just got incredibly strong as indicated by him breaking vados' shield and the fact that frost is stronger than frieza:what:
if piccolo is that strong now and he was training with gohan just imagine how strong gohan gonna be when he arrives to crush the buildings and save everybody from hit:whew:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

why not accept the fact that piccolo just got incredibly strong as indicated by him breaking vados' shield and the fact that frost is stronger than frieza:what:
if piccolo is that strong now and he was training with gohan just imagine how strong gohan gonna be when he arrives to crush the buildings and save everybody from hit:whew:
Nah son base form goku was holding back from the start of the tournament, was base form goku vs the bear, that was running around like he was on snake way, was the same base form Goku that fought freeza....

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Frost couldn't even touch Piccolo unless Piccolo let him, Frost is a weakling breh

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Even if Frost is a weakling, Piccolo stepped his game up, Frost couldn't touch him unless he allowed, unlike Goku...Piccolo has evolved

I like how they are trying to make other things than strength dictate battles...

Why couldn't Piccolo get that kill, that shot would have murked Frost, him cracking the glass showed that he's ascended:, beyond that lil nikka Frost :myman:
I may be a Vegeta stan but yall give Piccolo his props, green niggga put in work and would have won.

But enough of that Kang Vegeta bout to come through and crush buildings:wow:

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
Even if Frost is a weakling, Piccolo stepped his game up, Frost couldn't touch him unless he allowed, unlike Goku...Piccolo has evolved

I like how they are trying to make other things than strength dictate battles...

Why couldn't Piccolo get that kill, that shot would have murked Frost, him cracking the glass showed that he's ascended:, beyond that lil nikka Frost :myman:

I was watching some old DBZ and Dragon ball earlier and it is stunning how much Goku has regressed as a character since then. He use to be a smart, strategic fighter; now he's just an idiot. He used to also be a good person, but I don't really see that anymore either. His personality has also become very irritating. I know Akira Toriyama hated the way DBZ make Goku look heroic and wanted to reverse that, but I think he over did it a little